Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Date of ban *If you know*
    August 25, 2012
    Reason for being banned
    Vulgar Language
    Why should we unban you?
    I know my chances are slim but please hear me out. Can you please forgive and forget. What happend then was just a mistake and i can understand if you leave me banned and never say another word to me but please forgive and forget. What ever you want to do temp ban me for 20+ days or something. I dont know. The only reason I went was because of Daloria. and when she turned back I knew from that point on I was screwed. Ever since that day I have not been able to not stop thinking about what could of happend if I didnt leave. What would of happend if i chose the wrong side. And it turns out i did. Do you remember the good times like building derptwigs castle, or Daloria getting blown up by a creeper while trying to WG (I'll allways remember that ) ,or even when i build the POS shop that was a checkered pattern or when jack spawned about 50 enderdragons because he was tired of respawning them, Or even the Diamond Hoe and its famous Exploding Cats. Or even the bad times, when the server got DDosed (Every attemp failed) and Daloria (She doesnt deserve how much pain she has had to go thru). One of my biggest mistakes was accepting Tr. Mod. A couple of days before i was asked to become a Tr.Mod i was asked to "Leave the server" with friends. From the first day i joined the server i thought to myself, "Wouldnt it be great if i could become one of the big people on the server, like a moderator". The reason I thought that was because at how much effort how much Careing people had for each other while in slap. Every server I went on after I got banned off of Slap reminded me of Slap. I feel so bad for not warning anyone about what happened that day when 5+ staff left. When i was asked to leave slap my first response was "Is Daloria going with?". All I ask is for forgiveness. Thanks for reading this. -Austin
    Last edited by SecondChance?; 22-12-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Daloria
    Minecraft Name
    Daloria
    Cats,

Given the fact that you do seem remorseful we are going to give you one final chance.

Take in mind that this is your LAST chance.

See you in game.

Ban lifted.