Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    mazad45
    Date of ban *If you know*
    January 2, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    Griefing
    Why should we unban you?
    Me, MohDaol and awesomeguy161 were working on our town. Me and awesomeguy161 decided to make some diamond armour to fight in pvp. We lost which means that all our diamond armour is gone. MohDaol forgives us for losing the diamonds but says we ALL have to repay it by buying it from the shop meanwhile working on the town. I didnt feel like working on the town but awesomeguy161 said if i dont help he will kick me off the worldguard. So awesomeguy161 takes me off the worldgaurd but before that i take the 29 diamonds that i put in the chest to repay the diamons we lost. I will agree to giving back the diamonds but dont feel i should be banned.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn
    Well, first off, the ban reason was Stealing, not griefing. That's a bit of a difference.

Broken Rules (see www.slapgaming.com/terms):
    4.1.0. Griefing is not allowed.
    4.1.0.1. Definition of griefing: Destroying items/blocks NOT owned by the user & pouring lava or water over blocks NOT owned by the user.
    4.1.1. Chest theft is included here.
    I have proof of this,

This is the chest where you took the diamonds from.

The info of the region where the chest is on.

The chest where you put the diamonds in after you took them out.

SparkleUnidog asking MohDaol whether you had permission to take the diamonds out of the chest.
    Since you have taken them before you have been taken off the WG and it's a Group WG, you should've asked whether you can take them or not.

Actions we have taken:
    We have banned you for 24 hours from the server.

Remaining regulations:

This topic will stay unlocked for 48 more hours.
    You can go into final appeal by replying to this post.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand what i did wrong now but i assure you those 29 diamonds were diamonds that I bought from the shop but took them out because i left the town. I will give them back the diamonds but if i was 'stealing' woudn't i just take all of them instead of 29? If it helps this was my first ban for stealing and sorry about putting 'griefing' as the reason i got banned. mistake.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, for the second screenshot i was part of the WG but like i said i didnt want to help with the town then so they kicked me out. Please can i have another chance ive been playing on this server for around a year now.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oops sorry i forgot to mention when i first took the diamonds MohDaol wasnt online so for the last screenshot he lied.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Daloria
    Minecraft Name
    Daloria
    Ban is being lifted mazad, I was looking into this earlier before the ban was issued and I know you put the 29 diamonds in the chest.