Hello! I am akn429 and I joined your awesome server a couple days ago and since it seems like a nice place I thought I should introduce myself. I love building fun things and farming in game, not in to pvp that much. I like helping people as long as they make a reasonable effort to help themselves and don't just beg or whine. I dislike floating trees immensely. My favorite thing in game is Mooshrooms! They're super cute and useful I talk a lot and ramble sometimes soooo sorry in advance >.> Oh and I use a lot of smiley and stuff while I talk if you haven't already noticed. My all time favorite video game is Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES. The last Minecraft community that I was a part of has kind of fallen apart and it makes me sad because I was there for almost 2 years so I'm hoping that I can hang out and have fun with you guys now If you have any other random questions go ahead and ask Oh and here is a creeper that I dressed up like Sailor Moon so you can see what a massive weirdo I am!
2012-07-30_14.57.06.jpg