Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

A New Giant Building Project!

I thought of an idea to build an amusment park and i already know that slap land exists but, this amusment park won't be a regular one (Hint to what the park will be about: What do you drown in?). First, i need to make sure if this build is ok with Jack, then i will get started so if it is ok with Jack, I'm going to build a water park! I'm not 100% sure what to call it yet so if u want to leave ideas on rides, games, or names for the water park, then a leave a post below with ur ideas. Jack if you see this, plz tell me if this is ok with you. I really truly want to do this. One thing's for sure, if you do allow me to do this, i'm gonna have to use a lot of water. Anyways i hope this will be ok with you so that i could make slap-gaming even better so that even more people will come. So anyways leave a comment below for ideas if you'd like and that's all i have to say.
    Last edited by zapados3; 11-01-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    zapados sorry to burst your bubble but have you seen the water rides in slapland yet? If you have any ideas for new rides your welcome to add them just ask gandalf or me and we'll arrange a spot for you.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    And if you need more space well get some people to expand the lands so there is more space im thinking about expanding because i want to get more rollercoasters and more waterpark space and maybey even more adventure land because the current adventure land is almost only piggyrace

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Really gandalf let's first fill all available space before we start expanding I think we still nee to fill at least 1/4th of slapland. Post idea's in the slapland thread please

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    yeah really ryuuga we only have small areas here and there left.
    if zappados wants to extend the water park we need moar space xD
    and i want some more adventure land area because now its some minigames and a piggy racetrack but i want some coasters in adventureland

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    some of the water ride ideas i have are boat fights where u need to destory the other person's boat, a boat rollercoaster with water, a boat race where u have to race each other on boats, the giant cannonball where u need to jump in to 1 block of water(you may die so you should sethome), bumper boats, and finally a water maze where u have to find air pockets in order to breathe or else u drown. Some these do involve deaths but to be safe, put up a warning sign saying "u may die here. I warned you." if u can put these ideas in, i would help you build them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    Watermaze is in slapland already xD and ryuuga tried the bumperboats but that didnt work out if i remember correctly

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    I'd like you to possibly combine these rides with the Slap Land build project, and not start a totally new project.

Zap, if you can liase with the builders of Slap Land and work on it there that would be great.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    Im willing to check out if we have spots where he can construct his ride we have more people building stuff in slapland.
    And it will gets you your own statue in slapland as contributor

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Yeah Zappers, I'm sorry but practically all but the bumper boats are already in slapland, as Lordy said :3

You sound like you have tones of ideas - join it to Slapland! Like Lordy said, you get to build there, get a statue and sneak peeks everywhere I know i have xD
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X