Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    diamond_dragonz
    Date of ban *If you know*
    January 16, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    Advertising
    Why should we unban you?
    i was telling the people of mcslap about a new cool server i found, i thought that people would try it out, and i forgot about the fact that i wasn't allowed to advertise, when i got told to stop, i stopped straight away and apologized for the inconvenience i caused, then suddenly i was banned, i checked earlier today and it said i have two hours left until i'm unbanned, then after two hours i still couldn't get on, so i asked my friend to ask why i couldn't get on so i found out i was permanently banned. i think i should be unbanned please because i stopped when i was told to stop advertising, i love this server and m on nearly everyday, sorry for any inconvenience i have caused. have a nice day.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Hello Diamond_dragonz

after reviewing your ban appeal and the circumstances surrounding it I've been coming to this statement:

1. Broken rules (--> http://slapgaming.com/terms)
    3.5.0. advertising for other servers/clans (also belongs to the SLAP Gaming Facebook group).

Proof of
    that: http://i.imgur.com/mhiIv.png

2. Actions we have taken
    your account(diamond_dragonz) has perm banned locally since the evidence and you yourself have admitted to have been advertising another server in general chat. As this is a clear breach of previously mentioned §3.5.0. of the Slap-Gaming Terms Of Service you will not be unbanned.

3. Remaining regulations
    I will not close this thread yet, I will give you from now on (09:00 AM GMT) 48 Hours to reply to this ban and to go in for a final appeal. But for now, your ban will stay.

Sincerely,
    ryuuga
    Last edited by Jackster21; 18-01-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok, i advertised and i understand why i got banned, but when i got told to stop advertising i stopped straight away, apologized for it then carried on with playing on the server, but after about 10 seconds or so, i got banned. so the reason i want to get unbanned is because when i got told to stop, i stopped straight away. i won't bother lying about anything that happened, that's what happened and if i get permenantly banned, the i could live with it, but i would appreciate it if i get unbanned, because i enjoy this server probably more than any other server i ever went on. thank you.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Hello Diamond_dragonz

after looking at your ban appeal (again) and the circumstances surrounding itand talking with other staff about it I've been coming to this statement:

1. Broken rules (--> http://slapgaming.com/terms)
    3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
    you lied about asking you to stop because I never asked you and we never will since advertising is a direct perm ban. I can have sparkles confirm this as she was online with me at the time. other players did say and here I'll quote from the evidence: "ban" and "isnt advertising banned?" You therefore lied in your ban appeal since the staff temp banned you for advertising in the first place followed by a perm ban after discussing it with the other staff present at the time.
    3.5.0. advertising for other servers/clans (also belongs to the SLAP Gaming Facebook group).
    you said you forgot advertising was banned. However making 3 post in general chat while asking people for a "favour" and specifically stating it's a "server" followed by an IP of said server is clearly advertising and cannot simply be overlooked by saying you "forgot it was banned"
    for even if you forgot it the TOS still applies to you for you were using one of our services(in this case our minecraft server):

By viewing, accessing and/or using our services, you agree to our terms and conditions. If you do not meet our conditions or simply do not agree with them; Log out and do not use our services again.

Proof of the things previously said in this post(with red outlines around the quoted and/or important parts:

2. Conclusion
    Taking all of this into account I decided your ban will stay.
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 20-01-2013 at 01:36 PM.