Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

how to file a complaint against staff

i would like to know where there is a coplaint thread so i can complain on a particular senior admin for be competely unreasonable and not cooprative and unhelpful to all my mates and discriminating me

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    entick, You were banned for X-Ray and mods and up have a command to check your diamonds iron gold ect and if one or multiple levels were extremely high then they ask you and such and she did the correct upon banning you due to the fact that if those levels were suspicious then you'd be asked questions and such yet now you're being hostile to staff. She was within reason, she was cooperative by responding to your ban appeal, she had been doing her job and preventing you guys from using X-Ray.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a complaint about staff you can send a message to jack (Jackster21) on the forums. If you have a complaint about jack you can send a message to me/telluur/daloria etc.
    Keep in mind that we take complaints about staff very seriously and will not tolerate false accusations.
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Quote Originally Posted by naithantu View Post
    If you have a complaint about staff you can send a message to jack (Jackster21) on the forums. If you have a complaint about jack you can send a message to me/telluur/daloria etc.
    Keep in mind that we take complaints about staff very seriously and will not tolerate false accusations.
    Alternatively, email: admin@slapgaming.com
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    but i wasnt using xray though i died in lava so y would i kill myself also i wasnt even on when she banned me i was afk as i was having dinnerannd there was 4 of us mining in small are we all had fortune 3 picks so we can get excesively high mounts of diamonds in small ammount of ore daloria said there was two of us which is a llie as me matt feral joni were al mining together and mazad45 came and saw all of us look back in chat so really this ban on us shouldnt b allowed because we had high ammounts of diamonds as she has no proof plus it wasnt even alot of diamnds only 30 yesterday i had 1 and a half stack so i should b released from my ban

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Quote Originally Posted by enticknap1999 View Post
    but i wasnt using xray though i died in lava so y would i kill myself also i wasnt even on when she banned me i was afk as i was having dinnerannd there was 4 of us mining in small are we all had fortune 3 picks so we can get excesively high mounts of diamonds in small ammount of ore daloria said there was two of us which is a llie as me matt feral joni were al mining together and mazad45 came and saw all of us look back in chat so really this ban on us shouldnt b allowed because we had high ammounts of diamonds as she has no proof plus it wasnt even alot of diamnds only 30 yesterday i had 1 and a half stack so i should b released from my ban
    This is now turning into a ban appeal,
    if you want to submit a ban appeal, please post it here: www.slapgaming.com/bans

Topic Locked.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner