Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    Any requirements spawnpoints etc Naith ??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Just guessing but since it will be a pvp map how about ...this:
    - red camp
    - Blue camp
    - Waiting room
    - depending on the kind of map you're building flags
    - depending on the kind of map multiple routes to the flag
    - Traps & Tricks
    - Cookies (mandatory!)

you know what I'm gonna make a cookie map I think.... yes I will. I will make the pvp cookie!(a chocolate chip cookie of course )

damn fell in my own trap again now have like 5 projects to finish, my sewer dungeon (no rush), project M statue(I really wan this finished), the information booth (jack asked for it nuff said) and atlantis I need help :_:.... XD
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 29-01-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Further clarification on community built PvP Maps

We are all for community builds, and support that. We love the fact you want something you build to be used by others.
    However! regarding the PvP maps.

You can quite happily try and build a PvP map, BUT that doesn't mean you are guaranteed to get it added into the pvp world and as a pvp game!

Once you have completed a potential PvP Map, contact myself via a private message on the forums, and me and the other senior staff will review it.

If we think it is suited, we will add it into the PvP world and turn it into a server PvP game.
    IF your map is added, we DO NOT want you constantly saying "HEY ADMIN RUN MY PVP GAME" - doing this will get it instantly removed.
    When we run pvp games, you can request it on occasion, but if you are told No, then No means No.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    Jack quick question about pvp games in global. How stable is the plugin ? Because at the moment only a hand full off people can runn pvp games and pvp is a big thing on the server and if there pvp games running there full in a snap.
    Possibly you want to give mods rights to run pvp games ?? like they can run cake defence and spleef if im correct so why not let them run pvp games ?.

And damn i might even create a pvp game outside i have some little ideas xD

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Quote Originally Posted by lordgandalf View Post
    Jack quick question about pvp games in global. How stable is the plugin ? Because at the moment only a hand full off people can runn pvp games and pvp is a big thing on the server and if there pvp games running there full in a snap.
    Possibly you want to give mods rights to run pvp games ?? like they can run cake defence and spleef if im correct so why not let them run pvp games ?.

And damn i might even create a pvp game outside i have some little ideas xD
    People are gradually being trained on these features within the server.

The main issue with the PvP plugin is that it needs a lot of people to play it.
    Ideally for most maps you need atleast 6 a side, and quite often there isn't enough people online to join in!

I'll look into training some more staff and make sure activities like that get ran more often.

However if you are online and want something running, pop a modreq!
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'll make a large, open air 16 player supporting map. Provided 16 players can be supported.

Just think of a field that is infinity symbol shaped. I'll toss in some caves and a river cutting between two of them. If we can support pigs with saddles and spawning with carrot and sticks or minecarts that would be awesome.