Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think as owner with enticknap1999 that There will be 3 Miners, 4 PvP pro Players (skills will be tested in the arena), 2 Redstone Players, 2 Builders (which Nirosu is considered being one of them),
    1 Food and item collector (from resource world), 1 Brewer (decided already) and 3 other Players for building Villages thanx i hope u guys agree to this.
    BTW there will be a wall with all the names of the people that joined OUR Kingdom.
    Dark Angels For Life

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

What you should include in your application
    Name. kitty (aka lpsdinomite)
    Nationality .
    General informtion about yourself. i <3 kittys i am responcible and i suck a spelling ( im only 11)
    How you will help us in long term.i can work for people and help get the chorse done, i am a pvper and i have tons of food so if we need it i got it
    Why you decided to apply to us and not another kingdom.i was bord and had nothin els to do
    Have to be a member on slapgaming minecraft so you can join us and utilise the benefits of iconomy and everything else
    Also include how mature you are and kind you are towards other people
    P.S always have respect to fellow players disrespect will not be tolerated

im school i have won 6 pride awords ( are reword for being good) i am very mature and good natured and allways mean well

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name: MohDaol
    Nationality: Saudi Arabia
    General informtion about yourself: Good builder, overall nice person except when people annoy me >
    How you will help us in long term: I will help with building many structures and maybe be the person who will show new appliers where the kingdom is located
    Why you decided to apply to us and not another kingdom: Because you tempted me
    Have to be a member on slapgaming minecraft so you can join us and utilise the benefits of iconomy and everything else: I am a VIP so I will be able to purchase materials,spawn in items, and tp players
    Also include how mature you are and kind you are towards other people: I'd like to think of myself as kinda mature...Not one of those people on the internet who are just babys and go "GAY!" Over anything they see

I would like to be a builder along with Nirosu in the kingdom (Even Nirosu has said i'm an amazing builder )

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name: Kaiusarius
    Nationality: British
    Good at mining, will get on with whatever job im given and will not grief or cause any trouble
    I will help the kingdom by aiding in its construction and resource collecting. I will also help in defending it and expanding its member list
    I find your members friendly and entick and joni have both sold me some helpful items in the past
    I am a mature player, though i can be childish when necessary and i respect others

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name: Darkrye2
    Nationality: Chinese
    General information about yourself: I am an all-around great helper, able to do multiple tasks, including redstone, but not quite good at making huge buildings.
    How you will help us in long term: As said, I can do many things and enforce rules that are important and dis-honorary, in addition to cheering on others so they have a better time in the community.
    Why you decided to apply to us and not another kingdom: I decided to apply to Dark Angels(The) because it seems like a great community and I'm on often when both of you are on, even though it is early for me.

I am rather mature and can ensure that everyone is having a good time and no one is ruining it for others, at the same time respect everyone in a high regard.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonijoni14 View Post
    Krafter u would need to fill out the application, like evryone else
    And thanx for evryone that wants or has already joined
    Joni in my previous post I had said that I lead the PvP clan DFMWU so I cannot join

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkrye2 u have been accepted to our Kingdom, congratz for being the newest member have fun

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to tell u guys that me and enticknap1999 had a little argument about the kingdom but everything is back to normal.
    I will return to the kingdom as king with enticknap1999
    We will rule together and the Dark Angel Kingdom will be a greater kingdom than ever before!!!
    Last edited by Jonijoni14; 08-02-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    name Crazyredhead27
    i think i should be int the dark angels becuse i haev been on the server a long time i will be loyel to all of its members
    i am a good pvper on a nother server i won pvper of the month 5 moths in a row

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonijoni14 View Post
    Guys i just wanted to tell u that i will leave the kingdom since i was told i was an owner but then got un WGed from the area from enticknap1999, also becasue of my skin i used enticknap1999 removed me. I seriously think thats immature and that he should'nt be the Leader of the kingdom, thats my personal opinion. Also, goodbye to everyone in the kingdom and have fun... Bye
    thanks for your opinion but you were nevr owner from the start and thats wh you left then ryuuga wouldnt add you as owner so you left so dont blame on me btw the fate of the kingdom is not yours so please stop insultng people and remarks it doesnt hel it just shows your immature