Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Hello I'm Bros4 And i'm also doing this for hyrule_hero too cause he can't go on. So me and hyrule are brothers and we are both are english, also we have been on this server for a while and helping out on a huge castle would be great for me and hyrule to help, and this kingdom i know is going to turn out great, and as you know hyrule built most of the wall and i want to do something like that to help in your castle. Yes i'm a member and i wish to help out on your castle.

~Bros4

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bros View Post
    Hello I'm Bros4 And i'm also doing this for hyrule_hero too cause he can't go on. So me and hyrule are brothers and we are both are english, also we have been on this server for a while and helping out on a huge castle would be great for me and hyrule to help, and this kingdom i know is going to turn out great, and as you know hyrule built most of the wall and i want to do something like that to help in your castle. Yes i'm a member and i wish to help out on your castle.

~Bros4
    Bros you and hero have been accepted into the kingdom well done

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name: crazydragon63
    Nationality: British
    General Info: I am good at building, I am loyal and do not steal or grief, I always share loot i have mined.
    I will help you long term by buying, mining and building things for you, and will help you in PVP.
    I have chosen to apply to join you and not another kingdom because i want to help people in yours and am a friend of someone who is in it (panther10)
    I am a member and i am mature and always try to be kind and respectful to other players.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Namer: crazydragon63
    General Info: I am good at building and always share loot ive mined.
    I will help you in long term by buying, crafting, mining and building things you need and want
    I decided to apply to

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydragon63 View Post
    Name: crazydragon63
    General Info: I am good at building, I am loyal and do not steal or grief, I always share loot i have mined.
    I will help you long term by buying, mining and building things for you, and will help you in PVP.
    I have chosen to apply to join you and not another kingdom because i want to help people in yours and am a friend of someone who is in it (panther10)
    I am a member and i am mature and always try to be kind and respectful to other players.
    crazy you have been accepted into the kingdom well done and you will most likely get a post in mining

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydragon63 View Post
    Namer: crazydragon63
    General Info: I am good at building and always share loot ive mined.
    I will help you in long term by buying, crafting, mining and building things you need and want
    I decided to apply to
    dragon you have been accepted

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barefootfox1663
    Costa Rican
    I'm love to help, to be round doing adventures and sharing
    I will help you a lot building houses and castles, also im good at redstone, so I ll make some traps and pvping too.
    I decided to apply here because I love to start with people as a team, build and kill together.
    I consider myself mature and serious, but so stupid and silly when u now me well

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deercrossing123
    im english
    i didnt choose another kingdom simply becuase this ones the best. i would love to join and have a good time with everyone in a respetful, mature, manor. in long term ways of helping you, i can provide food, ideas, crafting and defenece. i would never grief or steal. i would love to be apart of this

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barefoot You have been accepted into the kingdom welcome

Deercrossing due to previous acions and help you have been accepted into the kingdom with a high chance to get a top posistion

EDIT ryuuga: please use the "edit post" button enticknap1999 instead of double posting
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 04-02-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Krafter u would need to fill out the application, like evryone else
    And thanx for evryone that wants or has already joined