Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

The Quill Library would love to have your books!

Hello! The Quill Library has over 30 books and counting that the players of the server have written and donated, and we'd gladly accept new ones! We'll accept all quality books (that means no spam books), fiction or nonfiction, and showcase it in our library. (We'll give credit, of course.)
    If you'd like to donate a book, please talk to zath1 or LegendaryToxic.
    If you donate a book, you'll get free access to every book in stock before our grand opening. For everyone else who'd like to read books, library cards will be available soon for a low membership fee.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Zath, I would like to donate some books to the library. I would also like to know if i can work on the library please, maybe to help people choose their books when you aren't on. Thanks

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey zath i'm gonna start working on a series called "The Lights in the Shadow". It's gonna be a spookish-evil-darkish series. there's going to be 10 in the whole series. would you like these to be in ur library? *Note* I'm Working on the series so they're still not dun yet. also i am indeed working on many other things so the completion of the series may not happen for a while, but it won't take THAT long. that's all i got to say for now so i'll start writing on them k? (The series)