Slap Gaming Community Leaders!

Over the past 4 years The Sounds Like A Plan Gaming Community has grew in size and developed itself into a large international gaming community, far beyond my original expectations! This is mainly due to the hugely popular Slap Gaming International Minecraft SMP Server. However, this is not where SLAP originally started.

The community itself was formed in 2008, and has since jumped between various games, ranging from TrackMania, to the Call Of Duty series. But ever since the Minecraft server was created in early 2011 those games have been on the sidelines and most of my effort has focused on developing the Minecraft Server. The Minecraft Server has proven a huge success and I now have a great team of volunteers to assist me in running this, so I thought I would re-focus my efforts on expanding the community into other games! That is where Community Leaders come in to play...

What Is A Community Leader?
In essence, a Community Leader will be a 'Clan Leader' for each of the games we choose to expand into. Their role will be as follows:
  • To manage the community for their chosen game(s)
  • Organise Community/Clan Games
  • Promote Slap Gaming on their chosen game and assist in the recruitment process
  • If applicable, run Clan Wars/Battles in competitive leagues
  • Feedback to myself (Jackster21) and other senior figures on their mini-community and suggest potential changes/improvements

Who Will Be A Community Leader?
Community Leaders will be chosen by myself if I feel they are the ideal candidate for each of the selected games. However, if you feel you could suit this role, I will happily arrange to have a meeting with you on Ventrilo and we can discuss it. Contacting me via private message on the forums would be the best form of communication.

Feedback

As this is a totally new thing, feedback from the community is essential.
My aim for this role is so that you, the community, are not limited to just gaming with us on Minecraft, that if you also play one of our selected games (which will be listed on a topic in the
Clan Area) you can join the Slap Gaming Clan and be a part of our Community!
Anything you feel I can do, or a Community Leader can do, that will help us achieve this overall goal please post as a response to this topic and I will happily read it and discuss it with you.

Slap Gaming has been around now for nearly 4 years, and I have no intention of stopping it anytime soon, all I want to see is SLAP grow, and be a recognised Gaming Community. Together we your help, we​ can achieve this goal.

All information on our Community Leaders and what games Slap Gaming will have a community on will be posted Here!
If you wish to Join any of the Communities Apply
Here!