Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    BlueHat
    Minecraft Name
    BlueHatBrit
    Starcraft Name
    BlueHat

Post Welcome to the StarCraft Community!

Welcome one and all to the SLAP - StarCraft Community Form!

SLAPGaming, previously only a Minecraft server and clan, is now expanding into some other games and platforms. With the aim to bring more games and a wider community for fun and entertainment, it is my great pleasure to be offered the Community Leader (CL) position of the StarCraft community.

The StarCraft community will be aimed at providing a base for people to meet new people, find practice partners and over all have fun and grow as a community and clan. As this expansion into StarCraft is very new it will take a bit of time to find our feet and to gather together enough people and resources to make this community great. But I am sure with your support and enthusiasm we can make it happen, just like with our Minecraft server and community.

We welcome all new members to the community and encourage you to bring your friends. We have a lovely
    Ventrilo server which everyone is welcome to use, it's free form harassment with administrators around at all times, which we encourage the use of at any time for pretty much anything.

Further Information and Details:

While our teams playing together are currently restricted by region, Blizzard will soon be introducing cross region play come Heart of the Swarm. This means we'll be able to combine forces with friends from across the globe to enjoy running into Baneling mines, having 5000 minerals at 5 minutes, and most importantly a laugh over vent!

Once cross-region is opened and introduced, you can all expect some mini-tournaments, a pool of practice partners and the official SLAP Gaming Clan and Group created for us all to join together in some awesome play.

With the new SLAP community system, I'll be introducing a number of new threads over the coming weeks with some important information and cool new ideas and systems. I hope to bring the community a place where we can all share ideas, tactics etc. But also a place where we can help introduce our friends to new people and maybe a new game.

Looking forward, I hope to bring in topic areas for Mentors / Teachers, as well as a place to post fail games, or massive win matches! I also hope to bring a number of tournaments onto the scene to allow us to compete for glory and honor (and maybe a few prizes if we are all lucky)!

If you have any questions or suggestions, make a topic or alternatively send me a private message.

Lets get this off to an awesome start

- BlueHat
    StarCraft Community Leader
    Last edited by BlueHat; 06-02-2013 at 05:39 PM.