Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Job apply at the bakery

Hello I'm Bros4 and i'm the owner of the bakery and well me and Deercrossing123 are the owners of the bakery. Well if you apply you can apply for a job at the regular bakery that was first built or you can gather a group of friend and build a bakery and you can be apart of it and if your going to build a bakery plz name the people you aer being with and what biome it's going to be in after that you will have to wait maybe a day or 2 for one of the staffs to answer (aka me, deercrossing123, Hyrule_Hero, Ellie_2500 and Nercrux) and if you want to become a staff for the bakery you have to build a bakery and show me how good you are at being a good salesmen. After all of that is done you would be allowed to build a bakery for our company

and if you're not going to build a bakery and you want to work on the regular one then that's fine, but it may be full. If that happens than just ask someone else in our company if you can join their bakery. also if you join my bakery you get payed 50$ everyday

If you join then you get one free cake

"accepted for regular bakery"
    TheCraftinater43
    taterheadjr

"denied for regular bakery"
    None

"pending for regular bakery"
    None

"Accept for building a bakery"
    None

"denied for building a bakery"

"pending for buidling a bakery"
    None
    Last edited by bros; 08-06-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Job Application

Quote Originally Posted by bros View Post
    Hello I'm Bros4 and i'm the owner of the bakery and well me and Deercrossing123 are the owners of the bakery. Well if you apply you can apply for a job at the regular bakery that was first built or you can gather a group of friend and build a bakery and you can be apart of it and if your going to build a bakery plz name the people you aer being with and what biome it's going to be in after that you will have to wait maybe a day or 2 for one of the staffs to answer (aka me, deercrossing123, Hyrule_Hero, Ellie_2500 and Nercrux) and if you want to become a staff for the bakery you have to build a bakery and show me how good you are at being a good salesmen. After all of that is done you would be allowed to build a bakery for our company

and if you're not going to build a bakery and you want to work on the regular one then that's fine, but it may be full. If that happens than just ask someone else in our company if you can join their bakery.

If you join then you get one free cake

"accepted for regular bakery"
    None

"denied for regular bakery"
    None

"pending for regular bakery"
    None

"Accept for building a bakery"
    None

"denied for building a bakery"

"pending for buidling a bakery"
    None
    i don know if I did this right because Im retarded XD but I would like a job at the bakery because I need money and it would be fun working with my friend Hyrule_Hero and Bros4 and I don't really care what my job is I just want to work with my friends lol I hope this is good enough if not oh well .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCraftinator43 View Post
    i don know if I did this right because Im retarded XD but I would like a job at the bakery because I need money and it would be fun working with my friend Hyrule_Hero and Bros4 and I don't really care what my job is I just want to work with my friends lol I hope this is good enough if not oh well .

you are promoted

~Bros4

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    may i have a job at the bakery, im a new member and need money my cousin thecraftinator43 works there already

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    may I please ask where your bakery (Bros4) is located? Thx

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and sorry if i have not gotten to you, i have been busy and so i will answer both of your requests. Alright taterheadjr because your cousin works there i will let you be apart of the bakery and mohdaol if you see me on just let me know that you want to find the bakery or ask Deercrossing123, Hyrule_Hero or Nercrux.

~Bros4

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by taterheadjr View Post
    may i have a job at the bakery, im a new member and need money my cousin thecraftinator43 works there already
    You are promoted

~Bros4