Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    How do we know we won't get a repeat of before though Daan?
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Forum Addict!
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    A repeat of what exactly?

Forum Addict!
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be quite frank with you mate, if you're fishing for an apoligy you're not getting one, nor am i expecting one from you.
    You know who i am and you know what you can expect, i swear alot, i tend to drink abit too much now and then and get on vent,
    but i never personally insult someone unless they deserve it. And if asked for help who was the first one to volunteer if around?
    lets face it mate, anyone who had a moan about me, needed to man the fuck up and ask me to tone it down and i would of, or atleast tried too
    You know it as much as i do.

And if its about the MW2 incident, who the hell cares? you lost your temper and i lost mine, its that easy, shit happens, neither of us was right.

Lets get one thing straight, this is still a game, i'm not a hard person to deal with, i might be a jackass from time to time but i'm fair and good fun.
    I won't spent hours and hours discussing this, if you want you can add me on steam, my name has now changed to Infant Annihilator

In the meantime, i've had some more penile enhancement surgery.

Here is a picture of the result, it is atleast 2 centimeters smaller. Enjoy.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    To be quite frank with you mate, if you're fishing for an apoligy you're not getting one, nor am i expecting one from you.
    You know who i am and you know what you can expect, i swear alot, i tend to drink abit too much now and then and get on vent,
    but i never personally insult someone unless they deserve it. And if asked for help who was the first one to volunteer if around?
    lets face it mate, anyone who had a moan about me, needed to man the fuck up and ask me to tone it down and i would of, or atleast tried too
    You know it as much as i do.

And if its about the MW2 incident, who the hell cares? you lost your temper and i lost mine, its that easy, shit happens, neither of us was right.

Lets get one thing straight, this is still a game, i'm not a hard person to deal with, i might be a jackass from time to time but i'm fair and good fun.
    I won't spent hours and hours discussing this, if you want you can add me on steam, my name has now changed to Infant Annihilator
    I'm not fishing for any apology from you, but things would have to change.

As you have said, you can be loud, drunk etc.etc.
    But coming on Ventrilo/the server and being loud and abusive when their are young children online is not on mate.
    Things have changed from when you joined Slap in MW2 what, 3 years ago?

We cannot have one rule for cheesecake and one rule for everyone else, so if you're gonna come online and be all loud and abusive then it can't happen dude.

Forum Addict!
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    What, not even a compliment on the great job the surgeon did?
    I think we can both agree i wasn't abusive, i sweared alot yes, i never sweared at people. (unless you asked me to that is)
    Sure i can tone it down, i just meant that you know as much as i do that people started moaning at me for no reason, and instead of asking me straight up, hey cakey tone it down a little please, they went for you.
    In the end they even started making up shit that i never did, i'm sure you'll agree that i would never literally threaten someone? let alone over the net.

Anyway, i'm loud, can't do anything about that, i'll try n keep the swearing at a minimum though.

Forum Addict!
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And don't ever call me by my real name again, it's downright creepy when you do it mate lol.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    And don't ever call me by my real name again, it's downright creepy when you do it mate lol.
    Sorry Daan!
    Never again!

Also: USE THE GOD DAMN EDIT BUTTON!

What, not even a compliment on the great job the surgeon did?
    I think we can both agree i wasn't abusive, i sweared alot yes, i never sweared at people. (unless you asked me to that is)
    Sure i can tone it down, i just meant that you know as much as i do that people started moaning at me for no reason, and instead of asking me straight up, hey cakey tone it down a little please, they went for you.
    In the end they even started making up shit that i never did, i'm sure you'll agree that i would never literally threaten someone? let alone over the net.

Anyway, i'm loud, can't do anything about that, i'll try n keep the swearing at a minimum though.
    Do i get sexy guitar back?

Forum Addict!
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ThrashingPanda?feature=mhee
    Assload of new songs, knock yourself out.

Forum Addict!
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sooo...