Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    awesomeguy161
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Griefing
    Why should we unban you?
    I don't know what went through me, I just did it for some reason... And I promise that if I get unbanned i won't grief again or annoy anybody on the server, even as a joke. I also want to give up some items to olympus (the place i griefed) to pay for my havoc, ill give them diamonds and emeralds. I'm very sorry about this, I have been on the server for so long and my 2 friends just got VIP so please I would love to get back on the server again. If I do misbehave perma ban me right away because I know that it would be my last chance. I will apologize to the mods and everyone else in olympus if I get unbanned. I have been on the server for about 5 months and I want to get back playing on the best mine craft server on the planet

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn
    Hello awesomeguy161,

I will be handling your appeal.

Broken Rules (www.slapgaming.com/terms):
    4.1.0. Griefing is not allowed.
    4.1.0.1. Definition of griefing: Destroying items/blocks NOT owned by the user & pouring lava or water over blocks NOT owned by the user.
    4.1.1. Chest theft is included here.

Proof of that: http://imgur.com/a/C676i

Actions we have taken:
    Your account has been banned locally, due to two main reasons:
    1. Griefing a house.
    2. Your long kick/tempban history (you can find it here: http://imgur.com/a/llBC3. This is also included in the proof album.)
    These two reasons show that you have misbehaved in the past and made it even worse with griefing your friend's house(s).

Remaining Regulations:

You will not be unbanned,
    but I will leave this thread open for 48 hours, so you can go into final appeal.

Regards,
    flrnprdmn

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    What if I repay the damage aswell as maybe help the other players who I have griefed in some way or another. I give you my SINCERE apology and I will never cause any harm again. I regret causing this destruction and just want to get back on with my friends. I know I have a history of misbehaving, but I will never cause any harm again as I've said multiple times I will also apologize to everyone swell as ANY admin/ mod etc. The first time they come on after my un-ban... Please flrn just one last chance.. If i do something bad again just perm ban me for life, but i'm just begging you for one last chance to prove that if I try I can be a true responsible member of the server

Just one last chance please...

-Awesomeguy161

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn
    Okay,

Your ban has been changed to a 48 hour tempban and I've taken $1,500.00 from your ingame money.
    After these 48 hours you can play again.

If you blow this last chance, you will be banned permanently.

Regards,
    flrnprdmn

5. Dislikes true916blue disliked this post