Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Complaint about Mod

Your mod has a lot of nerve to be NOT paying attention to their players. I was planing on donating to the server, but if it continues like this i may not.

I warned the mods online that i am mining and there was lava in the way and i had 2 stacks of buckets to PICK UP the LAVA. Use it in furnaces. That is in the rules that i am allowed to do. I warned ahead of time that it might get a little spammy on the lava bucket warning because i pick them up by clicking till its full and the last bucket seems to want to drop the lava.

So there i go to collect the lava FOLLOWING the rules. The warning happens 2 times. Your mod had the nerve to complain, right after i warned him it would happen. AR'NT your mod suppose to listen? Then after explaining what happened and if he just read what i said he continued to act like he still didn't listen. Said that if you want it as decoration use modreq.. -.- after telling him again what im doing he said drop it. After a argument that never needed to be one if he listened in the first place.

Good. Then i told him "well I'm not done with picking up the lava, that I'm WARNING him that it might get SPAMMY again. I had 5 buckets left. Picked it up it showed it once, because i lag. Then told him I'm done. I got banned with his reason being drop it...

Your mods should NOT act like this. This is whats wrong with servers. I expect an apology.

> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly

Talk to people in the correct manner. if he did this situation would never had happen. If he was a mature and SENSIBLE person he would have understood that i was using it in a furnace...I read the rules you say nothing about asking about permission to pick up lava and use it in the furnace.
    Last edited by HeWhoTrollsYou; 24-03-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a little note here, using the word troll in your name makes it very hard to take you even remotely seriously. Also, you may want to post this in the correct forum.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, let's get this straight. I got the message you had tried to place lava twice. I had said "Please do not attempt to place lava, it is banned". I then right after said "If you want to use lava for decorations, use /modreq". I was not mad at all, just warning you. You got increasingly agitated, and I told you to drop it, twice. You then used caps in chat out of anger. I had you temporarily banned, and lifted within twenty minutes, with the conditions that you were to remain in jail for a half hour. You went into Vent Message and told me I was abusive. I did nothing wrong. You told me this was not a dictatorship, I told you to drop it, again. If you do not straighten up soon, I'm afraid to say you will be forced to leave the Slap Gaming Minecraft Community. I went easy on you considering what I should have done. Ignoring staff is a bannable offense.

Have a good day

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I back the Mod in question up 100% here. He handled the situation as would be expected by any member of staff. HeWhoTrollsYou could have just dropped the issue and learned to not cause the lava spam when he had the chance. He's been heckling those involved since then and continues to be immature himself. He just wants to get his own way and feels entitled for a donation that he hasn't given. He's twisting our guidelines to suit his wants. So I would support any moves to permanently ban him from our community. Him and is non-donation will not be missed.

-MADesigner

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Mods will not respond in regular chat, to speak with a mod you must use /modreq and they will respond. Plus if you're spamming lava it spams up the mods chats so they can't see what everybody is saying because they're constantly being spammed by No-Cheat messages disabling them to be doing their job and then continuing to do things against the rules isn't going to help what happens to you, then stating that mods aren't doing their job and they aren't mature and sensible, the first time you joined you had some mod or hack on. You've only been on the server for a few days and so you aren't like a older member of the server who knows how the mods act, in this case Green did do the right thing because you kept on spamming the buckets and Greens' chat disabling him from doing his job which is watching over all the players and what they do. I have known Green for a few months and he knows what he's doing. He did the right thing for temp banning you and then jailing you because you were disabling him from doing his job.

This is my opinion -TheKrafter1923

StarCraft
    Community Leader
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    BlueHat
    Minecraft Name
    BlueHatBrit
    Starcraft Name
    BlueHat
    Thanks for the complaint, as you may be aware we always look into these properly. I'm making a response just to mark that I was contact via ventrilo regarding this complaint by HeWhoTrollsYou.

The matter will be looked into and thankyou MADes for your contribution. I think the Admin's will have enough material to look through and and sort things out for now so I'd kindly suggest we keep things civil and refrain from posting. These things can get a bit heated after a couple of comments and we wouldn't want that now.

I'm can assure all parties involved that management have been informed and the matter should be resolved in the next 24->48 hours.

Enjoy the rest of your evening folks.

Edit: I'd just like to advice the clan / community members that while it's great that you all love the staff and agree with their decisions most of the time. This is however an administrator task no matter who is right or wrong in any case like this, we would appreciate it if members would refrain from making posts or opinions unless they are directly relevant such as screen captures of conversations / actions or similar that may help an administrator sort things out for everyone.

Thanks!
    Last edited by BlueHat; 24-03-2013 at 03:20 AM.
    BlueHat - StarCraft Community Leader
    BlueHat - Team Fortress 2 Community Leader + Lead Administrator

TF2 Server Connection Guide - http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...nnection-Guide

----------------------------------------

Jackster21 wants me. ^

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTitanLP View Post
    Alright, let's get this straight. I got the message you had tried to place lava twice. I had said "Please do not attempt to place lava, it is banned". I then right after said "If you want to use lava for decorations, use /modreq". I was not mad at all, just warning you. You got increasingly agitated, and I told you to drop it, twice. You then used caps in chat out of anger. I had you temporarily banned, and lifted within twenty minutes, with the conditions that you were to remain in jail for a half hour. You went into Vent Message and told me I was abusive. I did nothing wrong. You told me this was not a dictatorship, I told you to drop it, again. If you do not straighten up soon, I'm afraid to say you will be forced to leave the Slap Gaming Minecraft Community. I went easy on you considering what I should have done. Ignoring staff is a bannable offense.

Have a good day

the FACT and point of this whole problem is that you start off this post with the logs... are you not paying attention to what we say. WARNING you that im picking up lava.. A few may drop when the last bucket OF the STACK will get full. And im tired of clicking slow so ill click rapidly till i get it full... a few may drop when im in a cave. It Shall be understandable that a bucket or two will drop accidentally. ESPECIALLY after i WARNED YOU it might happen... you never mentioned that.. nor still to this minute acknowledge it. That's the problem here. The continuation of discussion about this topic. You have no right to tell someone to DROP a Topic or you will ban them.. a threat. Then you un bann me then jail me. And i ask why and whats the crime. Say this is not a dictatorship. You say you are the law? You may not act this immature about things. You do not log into ventrilo and tell me its a one way conversation and that YOU expect the apology.

This is the problem. Madesigner i dont know why your getting in the middle of this.. Hes your friend!

Now i have never greifed anyones house EVER. So thanks for blaming me and treating me like i am one. Btw Madesigner Good way of sticking up for your buddy, also judging a book by its cover.. You dont ever leave remarks on peoples names. Nor skin color or prejudice anything. Why would you my gamertag... YES its an xbox meaning.. With my own hidden meaning to the word troll in it. So back off. ( Cod- Knifes only troll = runs behind)

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKrafter19235 View Post
    Mods will not respond in regular chat, to speak with a mod you must use /modreq and they will respond. Plus if you're spamming lava it spams up the mods chats so they can't see what everybody is saying because they're constantly being spammed by No-Cheat messages disabling them to be doing their job and then continuing to do things against the rules isn't going to help what happens to you, then stating that mods aren't doing their job and they aren't mature and sensible, the first time you joined you had some mod or hack on. You've only been on the server for a few days and so you aren't like a older member of the server who knows how the mods act, in this case Green did do the right thing because you kept on spamming the buckets and Greens' chat disabling him from doing his job which is watching over all the players and what they do. I have known Green for a few months and he knows what he's doing. He did the right thing for temp banning you and then jailing you because you were disabling him from doing his job.

This is my opinion -TheKrafter1923

spam did not happen it happened only 2 times. 2! then once after i warned him im picking more lava up. And before all that i warned him it will happen.... 3 times is not spam. not when im actually doing something NOT against the rules

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually whenever you use a bucket on lava it spams a no-cheat message to the staff. So yeah, it actually IS spam.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    llamaiord
    Minecraft Name
    Murasakiryu
    When you pick lava up it doesn't send a message, unless that changed. Only when you try to put it down.
    I'm the one who knocks.