Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Complaint about Mod

Your mod has a lot of nerve to be NOT paying attention to their players. I was planing on donating to the server, but if it continues like this i may not.

I warned the mods online that i am mining and there was lava in the way and i had 2 stacks of buckets to PICK UP the LAVA. Use it in furnaces. That is in the rules that i am allowed to do. I warned ahead of time that it might get a little spammy on the lava bucket warning because i pick them up by clicking till its full and the last bucket seems to want to drop the lava.

So there i go to collect the lava FOLLOWING the rules. The warning happens 2 times. Your mod had the nerve to complain, right after i warned him it would happen. AR'NT your mod suppose to listen? Then after explaining what happened and if he just read what i said he continued to act like he still didn't listen. Said that if you want it as decoration use modreq.. -.- after telling him again what im doing he said drop it. After a argument that never needed to be one if he listened in the first place.

Good. Then i told him "well I'm not done with picking up the lava, that I'm WARNING him that it might get SPAMMY again. I had 5 buckets left. Picked it up it showed it once, because i lag. Then told him I'm done. I got banned with his reason being drop it...

Your mods should NOT act like this. This is whats wrong with servers. I expect an apology.

> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly

Talk to people in the correct manner. if he did this situation would never had happen. If he was a mature and SENSIBLE person he would have understood that i was using it in a furnace...I read the rules you say nothing about asking about permission to pick up lava and use it in the furnace.
    Last edited by HeWhoTrollsYou; 24-03-2013 at 02:37 AM.