Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by veryunderstated View Post
    Actually whenever you use a bucket on lava it spams a no-cheat message to the staff. So yeah, it actually IS spam.
    The actual problem here with your post green and everyone is they do not PAY ATTENTION. AT FIRST i before i did anything with lava. I had told the mods that ima about to pick up a bunch of lava and use it in furnaces. There. Before everything. BEFORE! CAPSLOCK there you might read it then. No-one pays attention to that.

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR I WARNED BEFORE. SO there should have been no problem and no talk or anything said to me about dropping lava buckets.

As i click rapidly trying to find the sorce block of lava the buckets fill up and get down to the last one. IT IS ACCEPTABLE that one or two buckets drop. THIS IS NOT SPAM.

Not listening to members, continuing to disregard their words, abusing mod powers, telling people you are the law, having your friends back you up... these are things un-acceptable.

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    why are my posts not being updated instantly... when you click randomly it does drop when its the last bucket and it gets full then you click again.. 2 stacks you tend to do so.

Last edited by HeWhoTrollsYou; 24-03-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Okay hewhotrolls, here's the thing.

When you use an empty bucket on lava it picks it up straight away. There is no need to click loads of times. Once an empty bucket is clicked on lava it is instantly filled with lava, so why you feel the need to click loads of times is odd, as there is no need. If you keep clicking when you havwe a full bucket, it's gonna spam Nocheat on our chats, and we, as mods, do our jobs and stat not to do it.

It's because you got rude about it, like before, that got you into more trouble.

Now, like Bluehat said, the Admins will look into this and sort out what needs to be sorted out. I am also locking this thread so no more posting can be done to grow i9nto a full blown argument, like Bluehat suggested. So please, wait for an Admin to contact you about this hewhotrolls, as they take these types of complaints very seriuosly.

topic locked.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X