Besides you asked a question then locked the thread.. I must post the images as instructed to do. And i had 2 stacks full of buckets... when you have empty buckets they are not full they go to inventory. I had 2 stacks so clearing out a lava lake is sorta hard and tedious. So you rapid click the empty buckets until they are filled.. Below is screenshots of things not acceptable.. But 2 drops of lava is acceptable. END OF DISCUSSION i want apologized to by green for all this trouble.

The fact that you green nor has anyone else understood or acknowledged the fact that i said that i was picking lava up a bunch that it might get spammy is the problem here... if you were watching or listening you wouldnt have said anything regarding the lava bucket.. with 2 stacks of buckets its acceptable that one or two might drop when your tryna find the source block to lava. NO where in the rules does it say i cant use it in furnaces.. nor does it say i need to ask permission to pick it up. Especially after i told mods that im picking lava up because im mining you should understand that one or two drops will happen. The did accidentally. In a cave..

I'm not a greifer now i take great offence being treated like this.