Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TreeAssist

Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

TreeAssist

Originally posted by arykai, moved it here because he made several requests in one topic. Posting only one request per topic really is required for me to keep track of what has been done and what hasn't, several suggestions in one topic makes everything more messy and greatly increases the chance of requests being lost.

The TreeAssist is basic. And since I am a tree I love it very much. This is a magnificent plugin that will automatically fell a tree if you cut down a log with an axe. This would remove any and all half cut trees on any world, assuming the person doesn't just punch it. Sure there are other plugins that do this, but on top of the felling it will auto plant one sapling at the location of the tree trunk. Replanting or regenerating the resource world forests would be done less frequently. Permitting moderators and Admins more time to focus on other tasks. The only issue that may arise is with huge jungle trees. Not all of their branches are destroyed when they are cut. Also, since the endurance of the axe is effected as if it cut each wooden block, if a partially used axe was used on a huge jungle tree it would only cut away as much as the remaining endurance could handle.

http://www.curse.com/server-mods/minecraft/tree-assist
    Last edited by naithantu; 14-04-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer