Ban Appeal
Minecraft Name
Lilwhitey
Date of ban *If you know*
April 1, 2013
Reason for being banned
Hacked Client
Why should we unban you?
Right'o. I, and some others(4 or 5), were wrongly and unfairly banned about 20 minutes ago. For myself, I was running around the PvP area punching my friends into lava and jumping to hit the mod, Drageon101, whom was floating above us in full diamond armour. And then I (and others) was banned. For "hacked client". Up to this point I had said nothing in chat, I had died about 3 times, and had punched 3 people into lava. And you banned me with MCBans. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am assuming that now I am banned on every single server that has MCBans. For "Hacked Client". When all I did was punch my friends into lava.
My friends where also banned, to my knowledge for "Hacked Client", although they where being blatantly obnoxious, I do not see the connection here between obnoxious and MCBans-"Hacked Client".
This is absurd, and I'd say rather unfair. You(Whomever banned us) MCBanned us for "Hacked Client" when at most a kick for being "Obnoxious" was needed.
I was contemplating joining the Ventrilo server to talk to an Admin about this, but I could not figure out how to use Ventrilo, nor did I think that an Admin would pay attention to my request. I'm asking for an unban, for myself, and a correct ban or unban for my friends.