Speed Clicking?
Knocking people back with bare fists?
Hitting people behind me?
I find these to be silly, and will be speaking for myself, and my account, here.

I'd be much obliged if you could post some Nocheat logs of me speed-clicking, otherwise I'd put that down as 5 (or-so) people spam-clicking their fists and lag, seeing as how we had 1 Croatian 2 People from the UK, at least 2 from US/Canada, and then who ever else joined.

Knocking people back with bare fists? Yes, you sprint and hit someone. I've already mentioned lag, and seeing how where I am, stable internet is a joke, especially at night when everyone and their grandmother is streaming Netflix.

And Hitting people behind me is the same case, I, personally, am on really crappy internet, as with the others you banned along-side me. Neither can I vouch for the latency between the server and those who testify against me.

You, the player/visitor, have the following rights as an owner of a SLAP account,
I do believe that is singular, so banning me on the actions of my some of my friends seems to be wrong.
Now, Rule 3.1.1 does not apply to me, as I do not recall saying anything in the chat. Correct me if I am wrong, though.
Rule 3.3.0 seems to be my friends aswell, as I said nothing in chat, and I'd say I have been quite respectful in the contents of this appeal.
Rule 3.9.0 can be contributed down to Lag, a multitude people and unarmed joyous spam-clicking. I'd be most obliged though if you could post some NoCheat logs of the incident.

I'd also like some clarification on MCBans, as I asked
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am assuming that now I am banned on every single server that has MCBans."

My friends have not expressed any of their complaints about being banned, and I assume they care little about it. For myself, I feel obliged to post my side and defend myself, as well as my account.
I care not about the ban from your server in particular, but more about the MCBan. I'd be most grateful for your assistance in anyway, as-well as leaving the thread unlocked or providing me with any way to clear up any confusions.