Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    cheos313
    Date of ban *If you know*
    April 21, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    Vulgar Language
    Why should we unban you?
    You don't have to unban me I did something wrong and I know it I only want you to hear the entire story, it all started when Burning started to spam that I was to afraid to go to pvp, but I didn’t really wanted to pvp because I already pvp to them( they logged off during pvp)so I said that I was busy farming. a couple times he used /te to me and that pissed me off a little bit, then Dark-libra started to say that she would afk my dubble spawner to let It removed and also tried to grief it that also pissed me off later when I just was finished replanting my farm burning pressed the farm button and harvested it all so I had to start again so I became very angry and used bad language (I had no right doing that) and he took screen shots of that and that pissed me off even more so I insulted him a few more times until he also started to insult me and said that he would post the photos so I said “please tell them the entire story” he clearly didn’t. so thats the entire story Iam glad you now know it

-cheos

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    cheos3
    Minecraft Name
    cheos313
    i am banned for 72hours

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Someb0dy
    Minecraft Name
    Someb0dy
    Starcraft Name
    SomebOdy
    This is cheos ban appeal , please keep it clean if you would like to talk to your friend you could send him a private message

Regular Poster MaxRoktanskyCrmb's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was on at the time this happened and id like to confirm what cheos said. He was being pestered at. He told burning several times to be left alone and he kept going, trying to get him to go to pvp. Im not saying that cheos was right in using bad language, Im saying its a 2 way street. cheos was goaded into reacting. He was definitely being bullied by others. Also I did see the threat of them going to afk at his spawner just for the purpose of getting it destroyed. On the screenshot on FB you can see that burning is the one that started the name calling. Im not excusing cheos, but there's more going on than just him using bad language...
    The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed. Men like Max. The warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt out, desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    After going through the logs I have given burning_gemios a 24 hour tempban. Do you know the location (or the name of the worldguard) at your farm?
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    cheos3
    Minecraft Name
    cheos313
    the name of the worldguard is cheos313castle its underground, but you probably are not going to find any proof cause after the incident i just continued farming so everything is touched by me

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    cheos3
    Minecraft Name
    cheos313
    2013-04-26_22.29.36.jpgwell if now at least know who made me angry (btw Burning im verry sorry for what i did)