Ban Appeal
Minecraft Name
cheos313
Date of ban *If you know*
April 21, 2013
Reason for being banned
Vulgar Language
Why should we unban you?
You don't have to unban me I did something wrong and I know it I only want you to hear the entire story, it all started when Burning started to spam that I was to afraid to go to pvp, but I didn’t really wanted to pvp because I already pvp to them( they logged off during pvp)so I said that I was busy farming. a couple times he used /te to me and that pissed me off a little bit, then Dark-libra started to say that she would afk my dubble spawner to let It removed and also tried to grief it that also pissed me off later when I just was finished replanting my farm burning pressed the farm button and harvested it all so I had to start again so I became very angry and used bad language (I had no right doing that) and he took screen shots of that and that pissed me off even more so I insulted him a few more times until he also started to insult me and said that he would post the photos so I said “please tell them the entire story” he clearly didn’t. so thats the entire story Iam glad you now know it

-cheos