Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Moveable Spawners?

Wouldn't it be great to be able to have staff members move spawners to a different location? think of all the the amazing results:
    Less sethomes, easier acess, fewer world gaurds, safer spawners, etc. In short i think staff members should be able to move a spawner through a modreq

Ex. /modreq can you plz move this skelly spawner to my mansion.

BTW let's say some 1 finds a nether fort and finds a blaze spawner, they don't want it destroyed but they can't world gaurd it cuz they're not vips. If moving spawners was possible, non-vips could world gaurd blaze spawners in the overworld.

Ex. /modreq can u plz move this blaze spawner to my house in the overworld?
    Last edited by naithantu; 28-04-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is having a spawner in populated areas leads to lag issues. Also I don't think staff can place spawner blocks because they revert to pig spawners.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    More than positive if this was a option this would be VERY abused, and cause the server more troubles over spawners. Don't think It would be a good idea to add this :/
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh what a over powerd suggestion. imadgen this you walk in to a room full of spawners wow that would make the server lagg so much if they did not have a on off switch and it would make xp grinding too op

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    ^ All the above.

Not to mention Mods do not have the power to WorldEdit, as you know.

Sorry, but I see this as a pointless suggestion, and not really needed. :/ Also, we have new rules and Guidelines about Spawners - so this kinda completely defeats the object of this thread - http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...657#post123657
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes i do agree with what you all say and i'm not going against it,but i think at least it should be allowed to move a blaze spawner to the overworld from the nether if your a non-vip so that you can at least worldgaurd it. Of course they're would be rules to this sorta of thing like:

"non-vips can only have 1 blaze spawner moved to a location in the overworld that isn't near another spawner."

i just like the idea of creating a mob grinder or whatever using a blaze spawner in the over world where members can worldgaurd it.

i found a nether fort and wanted the blaze spawner to be mine for my shop but since i'm not vip i wasn't able to have a staff member world gaurd it.

so i think staff members, the ones that can anyways, should be able to move only 1 blaze spawner that the members/non-vips found to the overworld so that they can get a worldgaurd for it.

Regular Poster MaxRoktanskyCrmb's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a bad idea. If you want the perks of VIP, then you need to donate for VIP, just like the rest of us.
    The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed. Men like Max. The warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt out, desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the above, suggestion denied
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer