Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    britap
    Date of ban *If you know*
    May 5, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    Other
    Why should we unban you?
    Okay, Well... I was accused of "Scamming in PvP". How can you scam? The rules specifically state that you don't have to return the opponents items. So, why am I caught for spamming? Is it because someone said "givebacks?" and I said "I guess" and I never gave it back? Well, the same thing happened to me by dark_libra. So, why am I blamed when other people do it?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, people should read the rules before entering the PvP arena

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    psn_teachersrule
    Minecraft Name
    erikson98745
    Stop spamming the thread ok post on one thread

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    im sorry about the spam xD my computer was slow and I keep hitting submit xD very sorry

Regular Poster MaxRoktanskyCrmb's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lying in PVP is allowed. I've seen it done many times, by many different players. Its player beware. Bottom line - if you don't want to lose your stuff - don't go in the arena.........Max
    The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed. Men like Max. The warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt out, desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again...

6. Likes horsegal00 liked this post
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Daloria
    Minecraft Name
    Daloria
    First of all ban appeals are not for players to hold a discucssion on so please refrain from doing so.

Britap, All the posts you made were different so you did post them individually.

Britap the reason you have been tempbanned aswell as several others involved is that between a group of you, you have told a player to enter the arena to fight one on one whilst arranging in /msg to get a bunch of people in to kill them. This is scamming and we do not allow this. Added to the fact that at least 2 of the others involved have already had warnings regarding this and totally ignored that.

You have also swore and verbally abused other players several times over the past week and have repeatedly been asked to stop.

Your ban will not be lifted, You will just have to wait it out.