Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Starter Kit? Yes/No?!

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

23 74.19%
  • Nope!

8 25.81%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heya, SparkleAwesomedog! ^.^

Yeah, my post was half jesting and half serious (that's why I created the multiple choice in such a way that it forces something that I'd actually like to see, even if I know it's not realistic! [HC Mode] <3)

Fear not, fairest maiden; Most posts I make can usually be taken as light-hearted! *\o/*

2. Likes Jackster21 liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the main issue is that the difficulty gap between survival and hardcore is pretty vast. One is so easy a cave man could do it, and the other is rather unforgiving. Any argument based on the fact that we are "making survival easy" is invalid, because survival is already so easy that it is nearly impossible to make it easier. Thus, we should focus more on attracting/keeping members, and less on trying to keep the final shred of difficulty that survival maintains (which is the first night).

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, Deitres, that's the point I was making. It does not matter. I just took a different and sarcastic approach about it, because honestly, the only people this game is hard for is those that just loaded it for the first time 5 minutes ago.

Like I said, half serious, half in jest. One half being that this game is not hard, so, giving people helpful starter items is a good idea. The other half making a joke about forcing 'difficulty'(hence, my intentionally absurd multiplue-choice!) when there is none barring lag and falling or lag and suffocation(which is usually due to end-user's internet and not the server ) since, in any setting, mobs can be LoS'd, regardless of difficulty setting. Sorry if there was confusion there. o/

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do we even keep commenting on this? this thing was already decided, shouldn't we lock the topic? derp?

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    Why do we even keep commenting on this? this thing was already decided, shouldn't we lock the topic? derp?
    Those in charge of the forums will decide when a topic gets locked. There is no rule about not having friendly discussion in a poll after it's complete, that I'm aware of. Especially when it involves a discussion where there is literally zero animosity between the participants of a conversation.

If you feel that there's no more to say, that's fine. You are allowed to not open the post again, if you wish. However, I will reply when someone addresses me or something that I said.

Thanks for your input. It is appreciated. derp?

7. Likes Telluur, Jackster21 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, Change has gone into effect.
    All new players will spawn with the items stated in the OP, with the exception of the book (is not finished yet.)

Since the after-poll discussion is over, I will lock this thread.

Thanks all for the input

9. Likes Jackster21 liked this post