Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Nirosu's Slap-Snap Vol. 5: Team Shnoo

Wanne see more? you didn't miss the last Slap-Snap, did you? or perhaps you be looking for some help on how to be prepared for the next updates, read block theories, check the Slap-Snap, and even get to some laughing with Paperazzi: Menu : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...-Nirosu-s-Menu

Heya, this week's slap snap is very special, because it's about teamw work building, and who knows better about team building other than Shnoo's team, TurokGMT, Russdee and Shnoo, so watch back and behold some of the great abilities of team building, a thing even I find hard to beat (but i'll keep on trying)

Well, back then, Shnoo was more active, and alot of people knew Shnoo and her team, it was well known that they were great builders, and their suburbs house(which I'm constantly trying to beat) is definetly the proof for their skill.

(Well, if there's something I was able to beat them at against their suburbs house, that might be my pool, their pool is amazing, and bigger, but mine is a bit more fancier, but I still need to beat the rest of the house with my building, tough thing to do :/ )

Shnoo is friendly, and she's great with interior, and together with Russ and Turok, they are unstopable when it comes to building, let us see the pictures.

Slap-Snap I.jpg

The suburbs house, impressive indeed, I recommand going to see it in your own eyes, it's amazing, in the background you might notice my house, as you can see, currently, Shnoo's house is much more impressive as of my opinion ( i feel so jelly right now )

Slap-Snap V.jpg

The inside! the top right is the 3rd floor bedroom, the top left is the 2nd floor, the bottom left is the kitchen in the 1st floor, and the bottom right is the pool.

Slap-Snap II.jpg

And this is the current project they are constantly working on, it's great, it's amazing, it's sure a must see for everyone, I'll try getting you the co-ords and update this later this week, the place is way more big than this picture, and there's tons of inside decorations, and the grand villa is behind my camera.

Slap-Snap IV.jpg

Another picture of part of the build, taken from the awesome church roof.

Slap-Snap III.jpg

Now this is something I wanne tell you something about, if you have read the latest block theories(building basics: http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...uilding-Basics) then this is the perefect example for the use of Angle/facing/direction within a build, you see, before sunset, the pickaxe in the middle splits the sun, giving a moving sight, which is superb for the use of a church, and the sunset, as like in the picture glows below it, my minecraft memory ran out at the time when the sun was on the pickaxe, so I had to reboot my minecraft, that's why I came in later with the picture, missing the sight with the sun in this picture, and in this church, YOU MUST go to the crypt below it, it's amazing, it's sure a lovely sight indeed.

What are you waiting for? go to spawn, the blue wool section, head to the 2nd floor, enter the port, press F3, go towards NORTH for a while till the sea on your left ends, then head WEST till you see the city, and there you go!

Now for the interview part, with speical info on how to build as a team, especialy for you aspiring builders.

1. When did you become a team?

We joined Slap-gaming just over a year ago, TurokGMT was the first of our team to find and join the server, closely followed by myself and Russdee. TurokGMT and myself are BF and GF in real life and Russdee is our best firend in Real life too. We are all very similar in our attitudes, so it has been easy to build together as we all know how each other like to build and what our strengths and weaknesses are.

2. Could you give us some tips about building as a team?

When thinking of joining a team of builders you should consider that everyone has there own ideas and ways of building, so comunication is key. If you are planing a large build i believe it is better to gather the team together for a brainstorm in order to sort out who is going to do what. keep talking to one another and most of all respect other people and enjoy the game.

3. How long did it take you to work on your project?

Our suburb house was built while TurokGMT was still playing, so it didnt take too long to build, I would say about a week in total, Both TurokGMT and Russdee worked on the actual building and i worked mostly on the interior although the pool was a joint effort by myself and Russdee.
    As for the Island town, well to be honest it may never be fully finished as we are constantly thinking of new buildings and structures to add to it. We have TurokGMT to thank for the position of the island as he found the perfect spot where the Dome Farm was the first stucture to be erected. The Manor house was the next stucture as we needed somewhere to rest our heads. Russdee shaped and dug out the actual dock area, and since then our little dock town has spread, with both myself and Russdee designing and erecting building after building... (All Legitimately). Russdee's crowning glory other than the Manor, has to be the church in the center of the dock village... its a must see.. but remember to go and visit the crypt underneath. Almost all of the building have had there interiors designed and kitted out by me, as i love to do a bit of interior design. I would say that from when we started it until now would be a total time of 9 months... but as i said before it may never be fully finished

4. Do you have any Project in development or future projects?

Currently the only project underway is for more buildings on the island, as for future projects, nothing is currently planned, but we are always open to sugestions.

5. Any additional information you'd like to share?

We are always happy to show anyone that wants to vist around the Island or Suburbs house. And we are happy to answer any questions about our builds

Now that was some good Slap-Snap, but don't think that one is enough, be sure to check the next one, as well as the recent ones! Also, the latest block theories (building basic : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...uilding-Basics) is sure to be heplfull as well for you aspiring and vetren builders, it's just a reminder for some, but it's important to see things more clearly

Untill next time,

Wub wub wub wub wub! (V) 'w' (V)

Nirosu,
    Admin Wannebe, expert Interiorist, master builder in training, amateur patterninst, infamous titlist, minecraft journalist, poketrainer.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Slacky
    Minecraft Name
    slacky456
    In my opinion, the island is the best build on the server. Just an amazing build, must see for everyone!
    Woop woop!

3. Likes Blake, Jackster21 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    Nice to read something about shnoo and the rest of the bunch haven't met TurokGMT that I know about.
    Shoo and Rudder are the kindest people you can meet. They show you around the town. I love to wander around and each time I find something like hmmz that wasn't here was it?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awww Thankies Nirosu, what an amazing post !! ... and many thanks to all the members of slap-gaming for there friendship. You guys are amazing and we love playing along side you all.

6. Likes EndurableJono, Jackster21 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    That church, having seen it, is just awesome ;D
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

8. Likes Someb0dy liked this post