Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    CouchCoach
    Date of ban *If you know*
    May 28, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    Other
    Why should we unban you?
    Just to state what the "other" is, I said quote (or near) "plz cn me hve admivs I'm plant minceraft" all in a joking manner which someone didn't get I guess .
    Also I've been playing on this server for a while now which kinda means nothing, but I really do like this server and hope to keep playing, also if this was a tempban (I hope it is) and I'm not getting off with parole, may I have a date when I may come back on?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Couchcoach. I will be handling your ban appeal.

Reason for banning

Couchcoach, you mentioned that you were joking around about "Being from PMC". You asked a while earlier if there were any staff online.
    Impersonating PMC is an offense that results in a permanent ban.

Actions we have taken

Your ban will be uplifted this one time, as before the incident you did crack one joke. Due to the obscurity of the event, and why you had asked if any mods/admins were on, it will not go unpunished. It will be reverted to a temporary ban. Bear in mind any offense - minor or major - will result in a permanent ban.

See you back soon,

Drageon101, Slapgaming Moderator

3. Likes leon_vakt liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, on the note of any admins/staff online I asked because Kai played a "prank" (you can ask him I let him ice my estate) on me and was wondering if an admin/staff could remove it (because my silk touch pick wouldn't last) for me I stated this in chat and you can also see it in the pic you posted above meant. Thanks for understanding though I'll be glad to be back on again.
    Also I'm sorry this joke went a little awry on output I'll try to be tamer when in chat.
    Last edited by CouchCoach; 30-05-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Temp ban also uplifted -

After reviewing this ban I feel that it was unfairly placed as I feel the context in which you made your comments was taken incorrectly.

To avoid such event occurring again in the future Couch, maybe just add "lol jkz" or something along those lines afterwards, however I feel this is probably a one-off case where drageon has miss-understood the situation.

Kind Regards,
    Jackster21
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

6. Likes WirelessPillow, leon_vakt liked this post