Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by burning_gemio View Post
    In my opinion, the server is ruined, I came on this server for the SURVIVAL aspect, now that there is a NEW spawn, NEW WORLDS, and Creative!!! Ruined this server! It was fun playing on mc.slap-gaming.com, but I'm going to have to set down for a while, This is just to much, I can't even tell that this is the same server!!! Really as I said, I don't like the new change, and never will, I'm glad my VIP was taken away, because I well not be planning on playing on this server for a while, I well probably join once a month, so that MY house don't get taken off or anything like that.

Thank you for reading this,

burning_gemios
    It's a shame that you have to leave. But, what do you mean by 'my VIP was taken away'?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jimred9 View Post
    It's a shame that you have to leave. But, what do you mean by 'my VIP was taken away'?
    He has been banned numerous times for continuously breaking the servers rules, we eventually took his VIP away as a punishment (which allowed him to get back on the server, otherwise he really would have been permbanned).

In my opinion, the server is ruined, I came on this server for the SURVIVAL aspect, now that there is a NEW spawn, NEW WORLDS, and Creative!!! Ruined this server! It was fun playing on mc.slap-gaming.com, but I'm going to have to set down for a while, This is just to much, I can't even tell that this is the same server!!! Really as I said, I don't like the new change, and never will, I'm glad my VIP was taken away, because I well not be planning on playing on this server for a while, I well probably join once a month, so that MY house don't get taken off or anything like that.

burning_gemios
    We currently have 7 survival worlds and 1 creative world. The server can still be played as a survival server and the survival worlds will still be "This is survival - Survive harder!". The extra creative world merely allows you to do more than you used to be able to.
    If you feel that the reborn update would be better if we changed something, then please do provide constructive feedback. Just yelling that you don't like change isn't feedback we can do anything with.
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

3. Likes Blake, bladrag, Jackster21 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    afctheslime
    Minecraft Name
    Afc_
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy this is gonna be epic!

5. Likes Blake, bladrag liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The new survival world is awesome! So many new features and places, can't wait to explore them all!

7. Likes Blake liked this post
    Regular Poster Pyromaster Underscore's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cap'n Pyro
    Minecraft Name
    PyromasterU

burning_gemios
    But the old world is still there, you don't have to play on the new worlds. I think the update is great, it gives the server a huge variety. But, y'know, people can have different opinions

9. Likes Jackster21 liked this post