Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Home Menu

Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I actually liked this suggestion and I want to add it, but I forgot to post here
    It is on the to-do list ^^
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    Quote Originally Posted by naithantu View Post
    It is on the to-do list ^^
    The base is done. Will probably add more functions over time.

Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    I have 2 ideas for the organization of homes, 1 of them, is to be set in the order they were set(or alphabetic) and at the menu bar, like in grantz, have page numbers of the homes.

The 2nd idea is more preferable, at the menu toolbar, top line, there will be the catagory, when you click it, it'll show the home of that catagory, in which case, the category would be the world, and the pages will be changed using the most bottomleft and buttomleft blocks, WHICH WILL LOOK DIFFRENT FROM HOME BLOCKS, to browse pages, as in page 2 page 3, cause we can have up to 180 homes at total or something, no? .
    Currently you just get all of your homes in an icon menu, unsorted (same order as /home), with their corresponding 'world' icons. The problem I have with your second idea is the loss of speed, when I open the icon menu I want to instantly select the home instead of selecting the world first. This might be useful for you because you have a lot of homes, but for the average player I think the first idea is better.
    Last edited by Stoux; 02-07-2013 at 05:47 AM.