Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Nirosu's Slap-Snap Reborn~ Applications~!

Greetings readers,
    I've taken a long break since the last Slap-Snap, and some people are still looking forward for more, I would like to Apologize for the delay, and i'd like to announce that the next Slap-Snap will be released this week,(not this weekend, the week after this weekend) featuring Leviathan!

Now, This post has a "application" written on it, why's that? well, it's not so easy to look for talents.... well it is... to find them at the same time as you are so therefore i'm opening this thread for fellow builders who think they have what it takes to be a part of Slap-Snap! All you need to do is fill the application!

Build Type: Solo / Group ( group is when the application is for joint projects or builders)
    IGN(s):
    Speciality: Interior / Exterior(please specify building style, forest, medival, etc.) / Redstone(redstone is not usualy presented at slap snap, but some builders are good at redstone )
    Rank(s): Member + (sorry, but builder rank cannot recieve a slap snap..... nor use the forums.... derp)
    Why You wanne be on Slap Snap / Why do you think you are worthy of a Slap-Snap :
    Invited : yes/no (the invited means I've contacted you ingame and asked you to try out for Slap-Snap,

This is the Current Status!

Accepted(will be soon):

SparkleUnidog
    Slacky

Pending:

Blakethelake
    lordgandalf

Rejected : (try again when you get better or have better stuff to show )

XempleFail (no application needed, you are a fail, glowstone and glass checkered floor is a one way tickent to rejection.)

Good Luck!

P.S - The New Slap Snap will be better, and it'll be Called Slap-Snap Reborn~!
    Last edited by nirosu; 16-08-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Because you demand me of it :U

Build Type: Mostly solo
    IGN(s): Sparkleunidog
    Speciality: Interior, gardens/parks and sometimes the random house
    Rank(s): VIP/ Rainbow Admin
    Why You wanne be on Slap Snap / Why do you think you are worthy of a Slap-Snap : Because apparently I do good stuff :B
    Invited : I have a feeling I'm invited, yush?

Extra: I believe I only have a few things currently worthy of Slap-Snap; My Old World Capital City house, staff city house, Rainbow Tower, My hidden home under the large tree in my realm and the mansion on a mountain. My huge pride though that i did was my Shrine. :3

But hey, you choose what you think is good xD
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe
    Build Type: Group mostly if i do a solo build its in Creative.
    IGN: blakethesnake04
    Speciality: Interior and Exterior.
    Why You wanne be on Slap Snap / Why do you think you are worthy of a Slap-Snap. Because I think I would be good to interview.
    Invited: I dont think i was invited but if i was then Yay <3
    Extra: I am a BIG Fan of Lapis. I am a Panda like Imallskillzy. I am a good (sorta) Builder. I am friends with Many people on the server. Most of my Builds Include the following Birch Planks Lapis Blocks Stone Bricks Half slabs and Spruce wood. I have got Vent Recently and I also have TeamSpeak3.

Ps. I am a big NASCAR Fan

<3

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    Build Type: Solo
    IGN(s): lordgandalf
    Speciality: Redstone and some internal/external experience
    Rank(s): VIP / Slap
    Why You wanne be on Slap Snap / Why do you think you are worthy of a Slap-Snap : Im the owner of slapland need to say more xD and i have a redstone teaching area in the new creative world
    Invited : im not invited but i guess when i was online i would be asked for it some time xD

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some clarifications:

Those who were not invited are still welcome to apply.

If you submit a goup type building it means you submit an application for your current building group, therefore you either need all the group members to submit an application with a note of who is the other group members, or one that will submit an application with all the IGNS of the group members.