Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Nirosu's Slap-Snap Reborn~ Applications~!

Greetings readers,
    I've taken a long break since the last Slap-Snap, and some people are still looking forward for more, I would like to Apologize for the delay, and i'd like to announce that the next Slap-Snap will be released this week,(not this weekend, the week after this weekend) featuring Leviathan!

Now, This post has a "application" written on it, why's that? well, it's not so easy to look for talents.... well it is... to find them at the same time as you are so therefore i'm opening this thread for fellow builders who think they have what it takes to be a part of Slap-Snap! All you need to do is fill the application!

Build Type: Solo / Group ( group is when the application is for joint projects or builders)
    IGN(s):
    Speciality: Interior / Exterior(please specify building style, forest, medival, etc.) / Redstone(redstone is not usualy presented at slap snap, but some builders are good at redstone )
    Rank(s): Member + (sorry, but builder rank cannot recieve a slap snap..... nor use the forums.... derp)
    Why You wanne be on Slap Snap / Why do you think you are worthy of a Slap-Snap :
    Invited : yes/no (the invited means I've contacted you ingame and asked you to try out for Slap-Snap,

This is the Current Status!

Accepted(will be soon):

SparkleUnidog
    Slacky

Pending:

Blakethelake
    lordgandalf

Rejected : (try again when you get better or have better stuff to show )

XempleFail (no application needed, you are a fail, glowstone and glass checkered floor is a one way tickent to rejection.)

Good Luck!

P.S - The New Slap Snap will be better, and it'll be Called Slap-Snap Reborn~!
    Last edited by nirosu; 16-08-2013 at 08:44 PM.