Hello!

I spent a lot of time on the server yesterday breeding and collecting and building a pen for horses, but today have been facing some large issues.

First, I went to the shop to buy nametags, and i accidentally shift clicked two and got two stacks of nametags rather than two. I lost 32k. I trust Cats_say_moo when he says that staff cant reimburse this, but I am curious as to why. This is particularly the case because staff has records of the purchases to prove that we aren't just making things up.

Then, when I returned to my stables with 126 more nametags than I wanted, all but two of my horses were gone. They were all saddled, but had disappeared I am wondering what the staff policy is about these things since I am guessing this will be an issue with people other than myself. I have screenshots of my barn from the previous night if you need proof that the horses existed. I lost 7 horses and one donkey.

I'm not sure if these woes are the kind of thing where I just had a bad day and there is nothing to be done about it, but please let me know if this is not the case, and add horse policies to the rule list.

Thanks
Wack