Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tree Jail Audio

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Arykai
    Minecraft Name
    Arykai The Tree
    I added some reverb to make it sound like I was speaking in a smaller space since the Tree Jail is kinda small. Also some forest background noise.
    It's the same file as before with just the tweaks to the sound. With some more help with a script I could get a longer speech. I have no idea how long it should be anyhow. Not sure if my voice sounds clearer or not. I've not used Adobe Audition before.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/7gsl...io_mixdown.mp3

2. Likes Ryuuga, Madkiller212 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    whoops kinda got delayed a lot there anyway for whom is interested I've updated the tree jail audio resource pack

only tree jail audio: click here

and made a pack with some additional extra's: click here

the pack with only tree jail audio is marked as "Slap-gaming tree jail V1.01" (indicating the updated background sounds)
    the pack with extra's is marked as "Slap-gaming tree jail V1.02" since I added the extra's at a later date (one of the extra's is a rainbow shooting that the beacon beam is now rainbow colored
    !WARNING!: the beam might cause an epileptic attack. hence if you're high risk in this area I recommend removing the beacon_beam.png from the pack (it can be found in the folder under assets/minecraft/textures/entity)

EDIT: many sadness the server does not support my amazing rainbow beam instead we get red lazzah's
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 15-09-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9

Tree Jail Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    Many sadness the server does not support my amazing rainbow beam instead we get red lazzah's
    Ahh no rainbows....

Can't you set it as the servers default resource pack so anybody who goes to tree jail will hear it?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jimred9 View Post
    Ahh no rainbows....

Can't you set it as the servers default resource pack so anybody who goes to tree jail will hear it?
    People wouldn't find that very comfortable, after all, most of the people have their own texture packs/reasource packs or like to stay with default, making it default with the server is derpy >.> from my experience.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    People wouldn't find that very comfortable, after all, most of the people have their own texture packs/reasource packs or like to stay with default, making it default with the server is derpy >.> from my experience.
    Mmmm, actually that's a bad idea.... Is there anyway in changing just a small part of a texture pack?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Mmmm, actually that's a bad idea.... Is there anyway in changing just a small part of a texture pack?
    most likely yes but what were you thinking about exactly?
    And concerning the whole changing the server texture pack you would need to have access to the server files which I don't and even then it won't work or everyone since they have to have serve tesxture packs turrned on.

btw tree jail audio v1.03 Now with rainbows! click here

p.s. It's no most likely will no longer cause an epileptic attack (i.e. no flashy images anymore)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    [QUOTE=Ryuuga;129216]most likely yes but what were you thinking about exactly?[QUOTE]

I was wondering if it was possible to change the default texture for a particular item (I.e the becons)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    [QUOTE=jimred9;129226][QUOTE=Ryuuga;129216]most likely yes but what were you thinking about exactly?

I was wondering if it was possible to change the default texture for a particular item (I.e the becons)
    yes you can(if you use a resource pack otherwise minecraft will wipe the change) do you mean the actual beacon or the beacon beam?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    do you mean the actual beacon or the beacon beam?
    I mean what sever you chances into a multicoloured thing

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    I mean what sever you chances into a multicoloured thing
    if you mean you want to change the beacon_beam.png yourself just download the resource pack got to assets/minecraft/textures/entity/beacon_beam.png and change the image in there ( do not change the name or format of the file or it won't work and will use the default texture instead)using image editing sofware like paint or gimp. the beacon block itself is stored away in assets/minecraft/textures/blocks/beacon.png. Be warned though the slap-gaming server does not treat the textures exactly the same as vanilla minecraft as there seem to be small differences.