Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    awesomeguy161
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Vulgar Language
    Why should we unban you?
    Well I made a ban appeal earlier this week but It has not really been replied to so I am doing another one a while ago I got banned for something completely my fault then I said ban me for life if I fail my second chance which I still agree to. But I never got my second chance because my idiotic ex friend but god knows what in the chat and it got me banned and after a excessive spree of Xbox gaming I come back on to find poof. I swear to you that was not me so un ban me honestly its un fair to ban me for something I did not do nor know what fin said just what it tells me when I log on slap. Can you un ban me for my friends actions please I promise nothing like this will happen again.

Thanks
    Awesomeguy ps: Tell somebody hopefully I can sell u a diamond enchanted tool again one day

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Hello Awesomeguy.

The Admin who banned you was Daloria, so I shall be doing your ban appeal instead.

1. Broken rules (--> http://slapgaming.com/terms)
    Being "racist" and "abusive" on the server.

2. Reasons for your banning:

awesomeguy, you got banned for being racist and abusiveness in chat. This is NEVER tolerated on our server.
    You were given a second chance as shown here http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...1-s-Ban-Appeal ) but was told you had ONE CHANCE left, and if you blew it your ban would not be lifted again. It doesn't matter if it was you or your friend that acted in such a way on the server - you allowed him to use your account, and therefore will take responsibility for it.

3. Actions we have taken:

Since you blew your second chance, your ban will NOT be lifted this time.

Topic locked.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

3. Dislikes true916blue disliked this post