Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    got a weird question maybe. where in pre 1.6 is this kingdom (can you give coordinates maybe)? I can't seem to find and/or confirm where arthen is :S people might kinda want to know that
    Not sure if I said it before, but we don't really want people entering and seeing everything right now. As of now, there are many unfinished things there. We will post pictures and videos of things in the kingdom once we feel comfortable releasing them. Also, i'm waiting for GLSL shaders to update to 1.6.2

Since you're a mod: If you want, I can PM you the coords. I'm sure you've seen the place before with modreq's and such though
    MohDaol - Slap Gaming Minecraft VIP

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not threatening anything, but I'm sure some jerk is gonna grief around Arthen

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by Madkiller212 View Post
    I'm not threatening anything, but I'm sure some jerk is gonna grief around Arthen
    not saying they will grief but if they do:
    1. he'll need to be a member of the WG. I'm sure arthen has a WG.
    2. 1 modreq and he's banned (and 99% sure off the WG).
    3. landscape griefing is also bannable so if you see it let us know by modreq and we'll sort it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been a while since i've updated, so here's an update!

We have been working hard on making the expert archery ranges, we'll showcase that later on!
    Fantasia archery is all but finished! Expect a video VERY soon!
    A lot of polishing has been done. We got our second four layer beacon! We are working on the third beacon hub
    Post 2 updated!
    Screenshots are coming VERY soon! stress on the VERY!
    I will include an update changelog on the original post soon, easy to know what has been done recently!
    We are working on making directions, not easy!
    BabyDoggyShadow's town is ready!
    Work has begun on updating buildings to accommodate shops!

Stay tuned! i actually haven't been working on the project very much recently as i've had a lot of other things to be done irl, but progress is continuing, we ensure this project wont drop!

and as i've said, STAY TUNED FOR PICCYS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    not saying they will grief but if they do:
    1. he'll need to be a member of the WG. I'm sure arthen has a WG.
    2. 1 modreq and he's banned (and 99% sure off the WG).
    3. landscape griefing is also bannable so if you see it let us know by modreq and we'll sort it.
    Also (I can't get the quoting to work >.< EDIT ryuuga: fixed quote for you ) Ryuuga has answered madkiller. I just want to add one more thing to that: only Arthen staff will be allowed in the. We have seperate wg's for shop's, for the shop owners. And if they grief the shop? well, as ryuuga said, they get banned/warned

Also, another update that will occur in the post: The names of all the awesome people who helped make this project happen by donating, helping, or just giving support, will be listed in the first post. Their names and player heads (If I can get a hold of them ) Will be displayed either in the palace or cathedral. Probably cathedral, since it's the only building without a purpose yet.
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 06-08-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added Quote

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Hi, I love the sound of this project but I wonder what the grand opening will be linke and any date yet?

Id love to give u a hand asim a comitted member on the forums and in game and I could also donate in game as well... Also I'm intrested in runing/having a shop in Arthen If Im could.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jimred9 View Post
    Hi, I love the sound of this project but I wonder what the grand opening will be linke and any date yet?

Id love to give u a hand asim a comitted member on the forums and in game and I could also donate in game as well... Also I'm intrested in runing/having a shop in Arthen If Im could.
    Hey there!
    First off: Running a shop in Arthen? That could be organized for when it opens I just need to know what type of shop you want to own.
    Second: Sorry, but, the only people who are allowed to build in Arthen (Excluding player made houses in towns) are close friends of mine on the server or irl who I have hand picked to contribute to this project. The staff list on the thread is going to stay as it is, no more additions. So sorry, but we have a really specific way of building here and we want it to be just like we imagined it

Quote Originally Posted by MohDaol
    Sorry, but we are not accepting applications for staff at the moment, please wait till we open the kingdom to public. If you are applying for the kingdom, then you may still apply for staff once the kingdom is open
    Quote Originally Posted by MohDaol
    - And now that i'm done with that, I would like to confirm that non-staff member access to the kingdom is not allowed yet until the kingdom is open, but you can make an application now to have early access into the land! Please follow these steps right here to apply!

-Age: Doesn't matter what age you are, I just want to get an idea of the age group in the kingdom
    -IGN: Your in game name. Example: MohDaol. CaSe SeNsItIvE
    -Are you partnered with another city in S!ap? If so, list the name

That's all there is to it!
    Last edited by MohDaol; 12-08-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    We got our first screenshots up! Check them out on post 5! Or, if you're lazy, check them out here

EDIT: After viewing the video multiple times, it looked like the problems were not on my end, but on youtube's end. Before uploading the video, it was PERFECTLY fine. now, the beginning, first, and third pictures are messed up D: Might see a re-upload tomorrow, and hopefully it comes out better
    Last edited by MohDaol; 10-08-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    ok, i'd like to open up a general shop and i've made it in the creative area if you would like to have a look the next time im online....

See you soon