Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    Diamondman989
    Date of ban *If you know*
    July 23, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    I don't know why
    Why should we unban you?
    I was doing nothing just doing stuff in my creative wg! It said i was banned!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You were unbanned yesterday by WirelessPillow, he said this:

"Be advised that you are on Zero Tolerance and if you break a rule in the near future you will be permanently banned."

Today, I tempbanned you this morning for having spawned 300 villagers with a dispenser. Apparently spawning villagers via a dispenser currently avoids the spawn limits that are in the creative world. I gave you a tempban for 1 hour with reason "Attempting to bypass creative world spawn limit protections". Even though you were on zero tolerance, I gave you a tempban since you might not have known about the spawn limit.
    Now I noticed you saying in chat that you couldn't spawn a wither in the creative world (attempting to spawn that is also rather questionable, you shouldn't even attempt to do things like that, especially when you are on zero tolerance), I teleported to you and saw you enabling a dispenser: once again spawning villagers. The dispenser was filled with 9 stacks of villager eggs.

tl;dr:
    You were on zero tolerance AND you had already been tempbanned for the same reason earlier today. You have been permanently banned and will never be unbanned. You were given a second chance and still broke the rules several times in one day.
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    is this fair!? This was my area! Whats wrong with you and villagers!?

Edit by naith: put your messages in one post. Don't spam post.

I wasnt gonna spam or crash the server! It's not like im a troller!
    Great. The greatest wish of my entire life in the trash because of some stupid villagers.
    Even i didn't know about this anyway. It was my area right? So i can do what i wanna do.
    and it was in an enclosed space. i was going to kill them at the end anyway not just keep em like that.
    Last edited by naithantu; 23-07-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just because it is your area doesn't mean you are allowed to do whatever you want, if you want to play without any rules, play singleplayer.

Spawning hundreds of mobs in a small area causes lag, not just in your area, for everyone. This is why we limit creative world spawns to 50 mobs in a 50x50x50 area. After I tempbanned you for 1 hour earlier today, you did it again.

3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

5. Likes bladrag liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess you have a point. I'm sorry. I hope I meet this server sometime again.

2nd Post: Life is hard.

Edited by Someb0dy: Haven't you learned anything from above? There is an EDIT button for a reason!
    Last edited by Someb0dy; 23-07-2013 at 06:47 PM. Reason: double post