Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe

Having a 1v1 Arena

Hello Blake here and i was thinking how there is alot of people who like to 1v1 each other in the PvP arena, but there is always other people interfering. So the people get mad and such. So i would like to suggest that we create it. If you don't want to create it its fine its just a suggestion. I thought it would be nice to put it out there.
    Last edited by Jackster21; 07-09-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    usually, you can just use the nether for that.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe
    Yea but most the time in the nether the Pigmen are mad at you, ghast shoot at ya or even you things could get burned up or fall in lava.
    Last edited by Blake; 27-07-2013 at 07:32 AM. Reason: typo

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make an arena there, a closed one >.>

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    But then wouldn't everyone who wanted to have a 1vs1 arena had to make one as well? There would be clutters of arenas all over the Nether. Not to meantion only VIPs can have WGs there, so any player could break in.

If I remember correctly, a while ago players were asking for more PVP games and Arenas to use in the PVP world, and were then challanged to make them themselves to have copied to the PVP world or something? Is that still happening or am I thinking of something completely different? :S
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'm always rooting for more pvp arenas, but i'm not sure if 1 vs 1 could be that needed, if we had multiple arenas, it could be easier to mask where your battle is, using msg, however, creating pvp rooms is probably possible as well,

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe
    Then we could have other types of arenas. But I think we should have at least a 1 v 1 arena.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    PVP is a risky thing on this server, mostly because a supposed 1v1 turns into a 2v1 etc. I have nothing against this. You go in the arena, you take that chance.

But the great thing about having a 1v1 arena would be that you could duel people for a challenge, for fun, for loot, for heads,for whatever. And you could win because of your pvp skills. Not because you recruited people to come in and bail you out. I have no idea how it would be done (idk, like a sign that you right click to join, and there are only two spots, kinda like pvp games?) but I really like this idea.

Just my two cents.
    Wack

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    LittleLeprechaun
    Minecraft Name
    LittleLeprechaun
    I like the idea. It will stop people complaining at others for 'ruining their PvP fun' and stop them complaining at staff about someone interupting them fighting. Only downside is I won't be able to go, kill people, get loot and leave

10. Likes Wackmo liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by horsegal00 View Post
    I like the idea. It will stop people complaining at others for 'ruining their PvP fun' and stop them complaining at staff about someone interupting them fighting. Only downside is I won't be able to go, kill people, get loot and leave
    not that I'm against it but I do see some down sides to this:
    1. how would you prevent multiple people (like 3-4) entering instead of only 2 people?
    2. we would multiple arena's (no one likes to wait to use a pvp arena)
    3. Do you seriously think people will ever stop complaining about pvp? ( it's basically a high risk bet in which you bet all or nothing once you enter any arena and the loser always have something to complain about if he wants to)

12. Likes PinkHotDog liked this post