Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    LittleLeprechaun
    Minecraft Name
    LittleLeprechaun
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    3. Do you seriously think people will ever stop complaining about pvp? ( it's basically a high risk bet in which you bet all or nothing once you enter any arena and the loser always have something to complain about if he wants to)

No, they never will. But it will reduce the amount of people that complain about other people coming in and 'ruining their fun'

2. Likes honkin_pigs liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    1. how would you prevent multiple people (like 3-4) entering instead of only 2 people?
    2. we would multiple arena's (no one likes to wait to use a pvp arena)
    Im sure its possible to make a Redstone gate similar to the old pvp arena (Speef Arena) and have a 1v1 player arena out of it :/, It shouldn't take multiple arenas thou if at all possible once both sides are ready for the pvp arena have it to say they have about 15 min till pvp arena reset? Reset being tping the players out of the pvp arena giving other players a chance?
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Commenting to pull this back into people's attention. I like the idea. Can we get some new opinions or maybe some admin comments about if this is doable?

5. Likes honkin_pigs liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackmo View Post
    Commenting to pull this back into people's attention. I like the idea. Can we get some new opinions or maybe some admin comments about if this is doable?

Well im currently in the middle of making a small arena, i was told by sparkle however that players arent allowed their arenas to have pvp enabled, but i know that other players have had this done, im more than willing to donate an arena to being a 1v1 arena, im also working on building a spleef arena, stoux said we need a new one

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    That was what I was told ages ago Honkin, but from what another Admin has told me, the rule may have changed (this also seems bacjed up since you said other players have arenas for PVP already). But you'll need to speak to either Naith and/or Jack about it, as we may still be wrong. :3
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

8. Likes honkin_pigs liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    That was what I was told ages ago Honkin, but from what another Admin has told me, the rule may have changed (this also seems bacjed up since you said other players have arenas for PVP already). But you'll need to speak to either Naith and/or Jack about it, as we may still be wrong. :3

I have a foolproof plan of getting my arena to have PVP enabled now sparkle :3

i plan on asking naith or tellur next time i see either online, but if i'm denied then maybe a pizza will get sent jack's way for a little bit of bribery

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    I support this feature, and If I can fix my current issues with MC I'll make a 1v1 arena at the start in the PvP world, then ask the Plugin Geniuses to make it all work.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

11. Likes honkin_pigs, Yannis_Ofzo, Wackmo, Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    There isnt really a need to add a plugin based feature to this thou is there? Cant we just use the system used before?

Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    There isnt really a need to add a plugin based feature to this thou is there? Cant we just use the system used before?
    plugin based 1 vs. 1 is better, considering the fact people tend to over-press buttons and levers and such, also, having multiple "rooms" for pvp is a great advantage, and saves place and spare your computer from minor redstone lags(that, well, happen with weak internet/computer)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well i've built a 1V1 arena that jack seemed to like, he just had a couple requirements that i've now implemented, so the arena is more or less ready provided he likes the updated version, the plugin for it is whats needed next i beleive

Attached Images
    Last edited by honkin_pigs; 10-09-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: better picz

15. Likes Jackster21 liked this post