Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Oyadama
    Minecraft Name
    Oyadama

Issue regarding VIP

So I donated earlier last week, and noticed that it was applied to my forum account here. Now, I'm not entirely sure if this matters or not but which username was I meant to use on the Donation Site? I was not sure if I was intended to use my Minecraft name (oyadama) or my Slap Gaming forum name (nankuse)... so I used my Slap Gaming forum name.

Also, I tried sending this via email through the http://forums.slapgaming.com/sendmessage.php? page. Upon hitting submit, it gives me some sort of error about buycraft and whatnot. Not sure if that's intended.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right, regarding your VIP payment, that has been revolved.

I can't, however, re-create the contact-us buycraft message thingie, care to explain?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Oyadama
    Minecraft Name
    Oyadama
    Thank you Telluur.

"Something went wrong with your donation? Contact us here.
    (select 'donation problem' and state at least the minecraft name & the account holder's name)" The blue usually links to "forums.slapgaming.com/sendmessage.php". Checking my address bar it seems that the redirect didn't change the address, seeing as it still remains as "slapgaming.com/donate"

I've cleared cookies and cache, changed nothing. I can't figure out why it would display as such, and the only way it properly redirects if I right-click; Open link in new tab.

Message I get from either redirect path is "invalid redirect url (slapgaming.buycraft.net)". Not sure what that means to you.
    Last edited by Telluur; 29-07-2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Edited to plain text