Thread: digging faster

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty

digging faster

Would it be possible to make a plugin for digging faster/or granting excavation abilities in creative mode. I find it irritating sometimes when i have to dig out a really large hole when the purpose of creative is to build not gather materials, so i feel it would be alright to "cheat" a little per say. maybe something like shift digger where you toggle a button and you can dig really fast or the plugin like the admins use. Just a thought, again this would only be for creative mode ONLY.

2. Likes Niandra liked this post
    Dislikes Jackster21 disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    But wouldn't you dig at the same speed in Creative if you were playing single player? O.o
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by roodypatooty View Post
    Would it be possible to make a plugin for digging faster/or granting excavation abilities in creative mode. I find it irritating sometimes when i have to dig out a really large hole when the purpose of creative is to build not gather materials, so i feel it would be alright to "cheat" a little per say. maybe something like shift digger where you toggle a button and you can dig really fast or the plugin like the admins use. Just a thought, again this would only be for creative mode ONLY.
    why not ask for a WE if it's such a big hole you want? :S it's not like you need any resources in creative :S

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    why not ask for a WE if it's such a big hole you want? :S it's not like you need any resources in creative :S
    Problem with that is members dont get worldedits, Its a vip+ feature :3
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

6. Likes roodypatooty liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    to go along with cats and also I feel it would be much easier to just let the player "edit" the land themselves with a digging/excavation utility rather than asking an admin etc....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    with the admins editing the world it will keep holes in the world in hand. With giving this stuff to people it will give people the chance to dig huge holes in the world making it look ugly

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    Quote Originally Posted by lordgandalf View Post
    with the admins editing the world it will keep holes in the world in hand. With giving this stuff to people it will give people the chance to dig huge holes in the world making it look ugly
    isn't that kind of a hasty conclusion that everyone right away would just dig a big hole? plus its creative mode there are limitless possibilities of stuff you can do with a hole

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by roodypatooty View Post
    isn't that kind of a hasty conclusion that everyone right away would just dig a big hole? plus its creative mode there are limitless possibilities of stuff you can do with a hole
    I agree with gandalf on this. Although I agree that not everyone will dig holes I imagine about 15% of the people think it's a good idea to make one and another 10% will make a hole by accident. And once a player laves (sometimes people leave after only a few days for their own reasons) we'll be left with a giant hole in the creative world. If you just imagine 1 person a day making a hole and 1 out of 10 of them leaving after a short while we'll soon end up with a landscape that has more holes/craters than the moon. hence I'm against this.

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    Rejected. You got creative so it already goes a lot faster then in survival.