Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Senior Member

Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    Some of the issues i can see of this being added is, How would this affect the normal member status? And Why add another rank as a Old Slap Player if they wouldn't get any specific perms?

However I like the idea of being able to know how long a player has been on the server for but i honestly dont think they would be able to look at the logs from when the server started to add everyone.
    It's not about the logs, it's about membership date on forums, really old players (out of logs) would be automaticly classified "senior members", the senior title won't apply to VIP nor builder, and it is based on the day that the person became a member.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Sporklyn
    Minecraft Name
    Sporklyn
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    It's not about the logs, it's about membership date on forums, really old players (out of logs) would be automaticly classified "senior members", the senior title won't apply to VIP nor builder, and it is based on the day that the person became a member.
    But Jack deleted my account before and I had to make a new one. So it says I'm kinda a newbie.