Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Telluur View Post
    Hi, my name is nirosu, this argument right here is the best I've ever given. I can guarantee you that this is 100% true. Cuz. You know, I'm awesome and I know everything about how minecraft, Java and essentials work. Ehermagawd.

Do your homework boi, you be talking shit my friend.
    You don't have to be so mean, I wrote this on my first comment, I didn't fully read the details of the suggestions closely, but I guess you are right.

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-science-dog.jpg

for my defence, I do know C#, which reminds me, I wrote that comment after a long day of school, with trying to figure SQL, takes time, and makes everything seems impossible at first.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    C# != java.
    Programming clean & understandable code is hard.
    And bukkit with all dependencies is hard to code for. I have tried bukkit plugin development an it's a b**ch sometimes.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lordgandalf View Post
    C# != java.
    Programming clean & understandable code is hard.
    And bukkit with all dependencies is hard to code for. I have tried bukkit plugin development an it's a b**ch sometimes.
    i know, java coding looks derpier ( for me) but it has more potential.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stoux confirmed me the coding is possible by the way (no idea if it is easy/hard)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    You don't have to be so mean, I wrote this on my first comment, I didn't fully read the details of the suggestions closely, but I guess you are right.
    for my defence, I do know C#, which reminds me, I wrote that comment after a long day of school, with trying to figure SQL, takes time, and makes everything seems impossible at first.
    If you really know C#, then you should also have a basic understanding of databases/data reading and writing. You would have been able to figure out yourself that the only difference with a normal /home teleport is the player-object.

Anyway, The coding for this is fairly easy, and doesn't take more CPU time than a normal /home teleport. Whether or not we want to implement this is the real issue here.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, as of now, I see no reason why would this idea do any harm, but I also see no point in having it, as long as I don't see people crying about how it is hard to write two words, then this is meaningless, unless you see any deeper aspect of this feature.

But hey who knows, maybe those who have a though time writing two words, can't write a complaint :3

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I haven't heard people complaining about getting rid of items either yet that got accepted.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, cause people found a need to also vote for it, as it is an addition to the abilities of the members, but in this case, it's just a different way of doing what we already have, that's the difference. people would be also okay with a disposal command, but it was suggested as a sign. we already have /home, and the suggestion is a place to have complaints said in a way to promote our server by suggesting solutions.

I am not saying the server won't accept it as it's not really up to me, but I assume it would take a bit more support to pass this.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    well, cause people found a need to also vote for it, as it is an addition to the abilities of the members, but in this case, it's just a different way of doing what we already have, that's the difference. people would be also okay with a disposal command, but it was suggested as a sign. we already have /home, and the suggestion is a place to have complaints said in a way to promote our server by suggesting solutions.

I am not saying the server won't accept it as it's not really up to me, but I assume it would take a bit more support to pass this.
    so you suggest we all vote as whether or not it gets added then? how many yes votes would we need according to YOU to get it passed then? O_o

If it's relatively easy to implement I would like to see it implemented at some point but for now I think people would rather have skyblock working :S

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    Gonna go for no. It's just lazyness to the max.