Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PVP Arena

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    When you go to PVP you risk the chance to lose your items, wether it be to a player or the lava. It's just the risk you take. If you don't want to lose your items... don't PVP.

And like hotdog said - drink some potions if you don't want to die in the lava.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's not what this thread was about, it was about people who simply sit there waiting for people and use knockback/punch to knock them straight into the lava as a tactic as the player enters, if to you that seems like fair fighting then i don't know i guess i just see things differently, cos i see that as cheap tactics and abusing the lava's placement, i understand i risk the items and losing them isn't what bothers me

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    To me, it would be the same as teaming up with 3-5 other players and killing anyone who enters. Or using arrows from the center, or hiding round the corner and pouncing on you. All of these tactics would seem "unfair" to the one who died, but I have a feeling that if it was you on the winning end, you wouldn't be complaining.

Everyone has their own tactics in PVP, be it cheap or not. It's not an "abusing use" of the lava, that's a tactically way of using it. Also, players like jumping in the lava to stop others having their stuff when they die, as someone else in the thread said.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

4. Likes Wackmo liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    To me, it would be the same as teaming up with 3-5 other players and killing anyone who enters. Or using arrows from the center, or hiding round the corner and pouncing on you. All of these tactics would seem "unfair" to the one who died, but I have a feeling that if it was you on the winning end, you wouldn't be complaining.

Everyone has their own tactics in PVP, be it cheap or not. It's not an "abusing use" of the lava, that's a tactically way of using it. Also, players like jumping in the lava to stop others having their stuff when they die, as someone else in the thread said.

Well alright, i would just see the pvp arena is being more fun without it, but if that's only me then fair enough, this thread may aswell be closed now