Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    veryunderstated
    Date of ban *If you know*
    September 6, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    Other
    Why should we unban you?
    I was given an hour temp ban, that I did not deserve. A player was being vulgar and rude, so I complained to GTR and he then banned me for supposedly harassing other players which NEVER happened. I'm not worried about lifting the ban given the fact that it's so short, but I just want to see the evidence of me supposedly harassing another player since I never did.

2. Likes ClearlyImAKong3 liked this post
    Dislikes SuperYoshi2525 disliked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Telling people that you are going to have them banned, telling them to shut up, and calling them a 'child' is not something that you are supposed to do. You are supposedly an adult and you should act as such. You were correct that MrSliver was also int he wrong but two wrongs don't make a right.

Client> 2013-09-06 22:17:33 [CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] <[VIP] veryunderstated> dude, just give it up. I've already got screenshots so you're gonna get banned
    Client> 2013-09-06 22:16:24 [CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] <[VIP] veryunderstated> you should shut up.
    Client> 2013-09-06 22:21:21 [CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] <[VIP] veryunderstated> MrSliverMan, don't talk to me anymore. you're a child and I don't walk to people like you

4. Likes ClearlyImAKong3, Madkiller212 liked this post