Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by honkin_pigs View Post
    The variable would keep changing it's integer value in a loop as the server ticks, it wouldn't simply increase by 1 every time the person rolls, it'd be constantly increasing and you'd have to be lucky to click it at the right time
    considering the fact the server has 20 ticks per sec, that would be a bit too random >...< and won't make it "luck based", also running this all the time is a bit of a waste of cpu, and this plugin is built like a slot machine, it's not about pure %, so maybe just a random number of movement of each line, if I got the plugin's idea right.

what about doing something like, the first line moves like 10-15 times(with random), the 2nd will be = first*2 - first%10 (since it needs to move while the first is moving, and stop right after) , and third could be something like first + 2nd + 2nd%10 (that seems random enough sure it has only 5 options of movement, but the outcome is not based one that, is it?)

Anyways, I think it's better just to leave it to the plugin guys, who actually gonna do something about the plugin xD (probably )

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    considering the fact the server has 20 ticks per sec, that would be a bit too random >...< and won't make it "luck based", also running this all the time is a bit of a waste of cpu, and this plugin is built like a slot machine, it's not about pure %, so maybe just a random number of movement of each line, if I got the plugin's idea right.

what about doing something like, the first line moves like 10-15 times(with random), the 2nd will be = first*2 - first%10 (since it needs to move while the first is moving, and stop right after) , and third could be something like first + 2nd + 2nd%10 (that seems random enough sure it has only 5 options of movement, but the outcome is not based one that, is it?)

Anyways, I think it's better just to leave it to the plugin guys, who actually gonna do something about the plugin xD (probably )

rofl, as i said i'm not an experienced coder and was only trying to help, but either way i guess i seemed to make a random generator if your calling it too random >.<
    knowing m though, this probably wouldn'even work, stoux seems to have the right idea and just go with a newer and better plugin, we should just leave it to the plugin god, he seems to know what hes doing