Quote Originally Posted by Wackmo View Post
Hello!

I'll try and make this quick. If you want REALLY quick, look at the end.

Basically, I think it would be nice to have a command such as /horse free that allows the owner of a horse to maintain ownership of the horse, but allow anyone could ride it. This way, owners can allow other people to ride their horses without manually adding them. By keeping a singular owner, the horse could not be killed by other people that are not manually added, and it would discourage people from stealing the horse because they cannot claim or change settings with it. As well, the normal horse commands would remain, so people who are very protective of there horses don't have to worry.

If this is doable, is added to the server, it would add a nice little aspect to horse communities and barns.

-Wack

P.S for those of you who really hate reading, I present to you... SUGGESTION IN A SENTENCE.

I suggest a command that allows horse owners to give riding permission to everyone.
The problem is.. what if there is a random player who saw your horse.. and rode it somewhere. How are you suppose to find it? o,o