Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: /horse free

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

/horse free

Hello!

I'll try and make this quick. If you want REALLY quick, look at the end.

Basically, I think it would be nice to have a command such as /horse free that allows the owner of a horse to maintain ownership of the horse, but allow anyone could ride it. This way, owners can allow other people to ride their horses without manually adding them. By keeping a singular owner, the horse could not be killed by other people that are not manually added, and it would discourage people from stealing the horse because they cannot claim or change settings with it. As well, the normal horse commands would remain, so people who are very protective of there horses don't have to worry.

If this is doable, is added to the server, it would add a nice little aspect to horse communities and barns.

-Wack

P.S for those of you who really hate reading, I present to you... SUGGESTION IN A SENTENCE.

I suggest a command that allows horse owners to give riding permission to everyone.

2. Likes chubbyking123, Jackster21 liked this post
    Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackmo View Post
    P.S for those of you who really hate reading, I present to you... SUGGESTION IN A SENTENCE.
    I approve of this.

awesome.jpg
    Last edited by Stoux; 12-09-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    hellkaizer29
    Minecraft Name
    HellKaizer29
    Hello!

I'll try and make this quick. If you want REALLY quick, look at the end.

Basically, I think it would be nice to have a command such as /horse free that allows the owner of a horse to maintain ownership of the horse, but allow anyone could ride it. This way, owners can allow other people to ride their horses without manually adding them. By keeping a singular owner, the horse could not be killed by other people that are not manually added, and it would discourage people from stealing the horse because they cannot claim or change settings with it. As well, the normal horse commands would remain, so people who are very protective of there horses don't have to worry.

If this is doable, is added to the server, it would add a nice little aspect to horse communities and barns.

-Wack

I suggest a command that allows horse owners to give riding permission to everyone.
    The problem is.. what if there is a random player who saw your horse.. and rode it somewhere. How are you suppose to find it? o,o

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellkaizer29 View Post
    The problem is.. what if there is a random player who saw your horse.. and rode it somewhere. How are you suppose to find it? o,o

that's just a risk you take. Not really a point in stealing a horse you can't /claim, but if you really are worried about that, then you can just stick with the normal commands for allowing people on your horse.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    hellkaizer29
    Minecraft Name
    HellKaizer29
    that's just a risk you take. Not really a point in stealing a horse you can't /claim, but if you really are worried about that, then you can just stick with the normal commands for allowing people on your horse.
    Well, still! and true true <3

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    There may also be horses people don't want anymore, but don't want to "kill" them - this could be a good way to "free" them to the wilds for someone else to collect maybe
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    I like the idea because it allows you to have your own horses but then when you run out of space or something you can free it instead of killing or selling it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    I Love this idea for use in slapland in the carousels where we use horses and dont want to give everybody perms over and over

10. Likes Wackmo liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by hellkaizer29 View Post
    tie them with a leash if you want to prevent that. If I remember correctly leashes are unbreakable now and can only be undone by the one who placed/used the leash.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lordgandalf View Post
    I Love this idea for use in slapland in the carousels where we use horses and dont want to give everybody perms over and over

thats actually where i got the idea from
    I was frustrated that nobody could ride the horsies.
    I'm glad people are liking this idea!

13. Likes Ryuuga, lordgandalf liked this post