Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    Thats the main thing thou nirosu, Are we a suvival server or a Minigames server? If we focus on minigames rather than just a few of them it would take over the survival aspect and make players want to go to the minigames part of the server. If anything we need the simple minigames, Golf, Spleef, Cake Defence. Thats is all that is needed. I dont think we need a special custom plugin that has you being able to do 50+ things as one time.
    50 things at a time? hellz no, this be minigames ran by mods+, people won't be loggin just for these, but it will make the experience more fun... and besides, what can uou suggest to make the survival aspect better? it's up to mojang atm >.> all we can do is have cool features and events to attract more members.... it's true that we shouldn't overuse or have too many, but neglecting them is also bad, from my point of view, the server is at first a community, and only then survival, and well, a community needs more than just a server host.... it needs something to keep the community alive, and making the server unique in it's own way.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    50 things at a time? hellz no, this be minigames ran by mods+, people won't be loggin just for these, but it will make the experience more fun... and besides, what can uou suggest to make the survival aspect better? it's up to mojang atm >.> all we can do is have cool features and events to attract more members.... it's true that we shouldn't overuse or have too many, but neglecting them is also bad, from my point of view, the server is at first a community, and only then survival, and well, a community needs more than just a server host.... it needs something to keep the community alive, and making the server unique in it's own way.
    Atm the pvp plugin that runs the pvp games isnt even i beta yet xD, It would be something to see maybe later on when its been polished up. But atm im allright with left clicking ans yelling at eachother on teamspeak about capturing flags.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr